User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    "That which does not kill me only postpones the inevitable."
    Love it! !
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

“A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

Lord, make me chaste, but not yet.

St. Augustine

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Super Nova View Post
    hope you don't mind. I'm stealing that for my FBstatus xD

MBTI
    ISTP

". . . human beings, all over the earth, have this curious idea that they ought to behave in a certain way, and cannot really get rid of it. Secondly, that they do not in fact behave in that way. They know the Law of Nature; they break it. These two facts are the foundation of all clear thinking about ourselves and the universe we live in." - C.S. Lewis

"Clark: Yeah, but I will have a degree. And you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-through on our way to a skiing trip. Will: Yeah, maybe, but at least I won't be unoriginal." - Good Will Hunting

"The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights." - Ali

"Training is one of the most neglected phases of athletics. Too much time is given to the development of skill and too little to the development of the individual for participation. - Bruce Lee

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.” - Nikola Tesla

"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~ C.S. Lewis

"If there is only one possible unified theory - that is just a set of rules and equations - what is it that breathes fire into those equations and creates a universe for them to describe? Why does a universe go to all of the bother of existing? Is a unified theory so compelling that it brings about its own existence, or does it need a creator; and if so, who created him?" -Stephen Hawking

"People don't have souls. People are souls; people have bodies." - C.S. Lewis

"We must always remember that the point of argument is not victory but progress." - unknown

"Education without values only serves to make man a more clever devil." - C.S. Lewis

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from making bad judgements." - Mark Twain

"Experience: that most brutal of all teachers, but you learn, my God, do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

"Love is not a warm or affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained." - C.S. Lewis

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Accept View Post
    "I've never been afraid of silence, what scares me more, are empty words."
    ~ Jenny Schaub
    I love this!!
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Banned

"If you stare into the Abyss long enough the Abyss stares back at you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Classic.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

"Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those doing it" - anonymous.

I read that before I started college...I was reading a lot of self help/entrepreneurial books looking for inspiration to 'make it happen' in life/ career. I had no direction, and it helped me a lot. It put me in a different mindset, albeit one that required conscious effort to maintain.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Hector Louis Berlioz

"Don't take life seriously, nobody gets out alive." - anonymous

"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm." - Steven Wright

"A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good." - Steven Wright
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.