User Tag List

First 12345 Last

"I am not a coward. I am efficient coward"

MBTI
    INTJ

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

"Morals — all correct moral laws — derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level." - Robert Heinlein

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows the end of triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

"It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live." - Sir Thomas Brown

“The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.”
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ

Here's 2 in my head atm.

"Dr Bernard Hasslehoff says it's good to have dreams, just not stupid ones like mine." - Mary and Max.

"You're inappropritate you jerk with your big stupid face!" - 30 Rock.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

"Orgies aren't fun if no one wants to do it with you." - Dr. Steve Brule.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

''You know it's Monday when you wake up and it's Tuesday.'' Garfield
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INTJ

"As far as I can make out, edgy occurs when middle-brow, middle-aged profiteers are looking to suck the energy, not to mention spending money, out of the uote unquote youth culture, so they come up with this fake concept of seeming to be dangerous when every move they make is the result of market research and a corporate masterplan."

"I don't have low self esteem. It's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else."

"Life is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."

"Look, I'm up to here with cool, OK? I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip, I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

MBTI
    INTJ

"You've really created the illusion of depth."
    "I'm thinking of going into politics."

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

"Without music, life would be a mistake."- Nietzsche
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly-so." - Douglas Adams
    Hello

MBTI
    INTP

“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” - Kurt Cobain

(According to wikiquotes it's actually not his quote, but it's a good one nevertheless).