• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Big "INTP" sign in a public place

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
What would you all do if you saw someone - say in a cafeteria/student union - with a big sign that said "INTP"?

(I'm talking specifically to single girls in the 22 yrsOld range... :) )

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't fit your criteria but I'd walk in and check it out. I could pass as an INTP.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd definitely stop and take a look. I can't get anyone my age interested in typology, and I do like collecting other INTPs :tongue:. I'm 18 though, so a bit younger than you were hoping for!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't fit your criteria but I'd walk in and check it out. I could pass as an INTP.

+1

for a moment, I thought the OP was saying:

"If I stuck an INTP t-shirt on and sat down alone at a coffee shop, what would you do?"

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well that would depend on your gender... loljk

you just want you and a group of 22 y.o. INTP women? A 1:1 ratio would be better for that purpose I'd say :yes:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Keep in mind that people here are a bit biased, because we know about MBTI ^^

Most people don't.

Chances are yeu'd wear the shirt or sign all day, and noone would care, would stay away from yeu thinking yeu're an end of the world doomsayer, or the odd one may ask out of curiosity, but it's doubtful yeu'd run into many that knew whot it meant, and even if they did, they may not care. Everyone has their bias against certain types, intp's are no different.

That being said, I'd probably stop by for conversation if it didn't seem rude at the time.

moviconte

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd have to wonder if those letters were acronyms for something else. :D After all, NTP can stand for Network Time Protocol or National Toxicology Program..

On another note, I might check it out. I very much doubt many others would though, simply because there are enough people who either 1) don't know about mbti or 2) dislike mbti.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True INTPs don't advertise.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd have to wonder if those letters were acronyms for something else. :D After all, NTP can stand for Network Time Protocol or National Toxicology Program..

I think it can also be network transfer protocol as well.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
True INTPs don't advertise.

People occasionally do things contrary to their nature.

I should think that the highly psychological aim of this exercise would scream INTP, anyway.

little.bad.apple

MBTI Type
INFP
The vacant expression, disheveled hair, and outfit discordant to the present weather is enough; the shirt would be redundant.

haha, yes. And INTPs tend to dislike stating the obvious.

Well, personally I'd consider going over to them and saying something.. or this: :hug:

Hah, but really, I'm always pleasantly surprised when someone in the outside world is acquainted with MBTI :yes:

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Well, personally I'd consider going over to them and saying something.. or this: :hug:

Exactly the response I was hoping for! :) lol

Hah, but really, I'm always pleasantly surprised when someone in the outside world is acquainted with MBTI :yes:

Me too! Second to that is when someone is willing to familiarize themselves with it. :-D