• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What do NT's want

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
New NT thread! Post the things that you think all NT’s want to do.

• Explode pineapples with their mind
  • Telepathically communicate with gryphons
  • Build a functional space ship out of wood planks from their backyard

Your turn!:hug:

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
New NT thread! Post the things that you think all NT’s want to do.

• Explode pineapples with their mind
  • Telepathically communicate with gryphons
  • Build a functional space ship out of wood planks from their backyard

Your turn!:hug:

Hmm, the ability to give people powers and revoke them at will. Nothing funnier than a guy that can walk through walls... sometimes.

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Above all, respect. Affection. Then admiration. Then power.

This sounds very simple and low-key, compared to some crazy things I could ask for, but I think that ENTPs live every moment chasing and accumulating these intangible, human credits that we need. I imagine the ENTJ corporate trajectory reflects a similarly powerful desire for achievement, success, and authority.

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
-Learn anything you want within seconds/minutes through software like in the Matrix
-Eat potato chips in space to the Blue Danube playing in the background
-A hovercar

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
What do NT's want?
The calm sunshine of the mind.

Just kidding-- we want to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

:wink:

hilo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9 sx
Above all, respect. Affection. Then admiration. Then power.

This sounds very simple and low-key, compared to some crazy things I could ask for, but I think that ENTPs live every moment chasing and accumulating these intangible, human credits that we need. I imagine the ENTJ corporate trajectory reflects a similarly powerful desire for achievement, success, and authority.

This is a very interesting answer... I wonder if the I/E breakdown would cause significant differences for what an NT wants. For myself, very few goals have any relation to other people (i.e., they could technically be accomplished if I were the last woman on earth).

So for a serious answer:

1) Competence (at what? many things, whatever I am interested in)
2) Knowledge
3) Inner Peace (I have often thought this means developing Fi and getting a handle on Si)
4) Physical strength (dominate my environment kind of feeling)
5) Love and Affection
6) Respect

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Have a job.
Have a house.
Have enough money to cover any unexpected circumstances.

=|

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some peace and quiet.

Me time!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some peace and quiet.

Me time!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have we met? We could perhaps put together some plan.

The Plan for World or should I say galactic domination proceeds as follows (I copied and pasted this from a book i wrote):

Achieving infinite mastery of creation may be the greatest goal in all of existence. This is the power crackling at the fingertips of God’s hands who works the wonders he perceives into forms concrete and imperishable. Every thought God dreams in his mind can be wrought into physical form. All things conceivable within the divine intellect must manifest into creation whether on this physical plane in the form of inventions or within the higher dimensions of the Universal mind. Everything in all of creation is an expression of the mind, all of creation being mental in nature. God is the mastermind, the mental power that focuses the luminous waters of nirvana, the infinite imaginative power into creations of his grand design by the force of his will and the focus of his perceptions. The grand designer of creation or for want of a better term the Ultimate Cosmic Architect is the first mover, the divine being of great power. This is God, the cause of all of the effects, the Force that brings all things into causation. Nothing happens until something moves. God is what moves and his creations are the result of this Force, all actions having an equal and opposite reaction. God has free will since he is the cause rather than a slave controlled by the chains of the effects. Indeed one could say that man is enslaving the elements, the elements being controlled by the master hands of man. This is the ultimate essence of willpower and whether or not this will is free. All things that are effects are in bondage. The way of liberation is to become the cause of the effects.

motivator7973515.jpg

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Plan for World or should I say galactic domination proceeds as follows (I copied and pasted this from a book i wrote):

Hm...that's just the philosophical nature of the our plan, not the actual action. Don't worry, I've got the plan--which I will reveal to you later. I will control the norther hemisphere and you the southern. Then, when my men assassinate you...um...I mean, when you die in a horrible plane accident, there will be a great ceremonial in your name, followed by a procession in which I become universal dictator.

W

WhoCares

To sit at home appreciating stuff without the tedious interruption of earning a living.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
To point out that this thread is about what YOU want (and the NT part is implicit since it's in the NT section of the forum), not what NTs want.

And continuing with this newly pointed out (NOT discovered (hopefully!)) fact...

...We come across this:

- To know everything there is to know.
- To have enough money to buy anything I want.
- To have no health problems.

And concretizing this...

...We come across this:

- To remember (know) and do anything I find interesting.
- To have a job that I enjoy and that pays good. Most likely a company founded by me.
- To live until the technology is advanced enough to cure currently incurable diseases.

That's a pretty good synthesis, I will +1 all of those wishes!:D

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To see my plans realized.
Ample time alone with my thoughts, research, and projects.
A peaceful, pleasant place to live.
Acceptable pay for doing useful work of interest to me.
Freedom from smalltalk and pointless social encounters/obligations.
For the world to make sense.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To see my plans realized.
Ample time alone with my thoughts, research, and projects.
A peaceful, pleasant place to live.
Acceptable pay for doing useful work of interest to me.
Freedom from smalltalk and pointless social encounters/obligations.
For the world to make sense.

Sounds like a dream. I'd only change the last sentence to "For my place in the world to make sense." and add a bit to the first "To see my plans realized by others.". Although that could've been your intention as well, it is worth stressing the point since I don't want to waste time trying to realize my ideas by myself, prefer thinking about new ideas instead. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- To know everything there is to know.

Not me, I've said many times, I want to live a long, long time. But I also want to die the second before I reach omnipotence, so there is at least one question still on my mind before I leave this world.

What point has thinking, what is the point of your existance, if you've learned it all?