• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What do NT's want

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some people live for other reasons. Look around, how many people have the "die young" logic?

As for having one more question - wouldn't you feel knowing everything as an achievement? Even though it's impossible and there wouldn't be a possibility to know that you know everything. :D

The moral of the story is that I fear that once you reach omnipotence, it suddenly all accounts for nothing, no sense of achievement, no nothing. And that is not a realization I'd want to have! So one more question, one more mystery. That is much more appealing.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like a dream. I'd only change the last sentence to "For my place in the world to make sense." and add a bit to the first "To see my plans realized by others.". Although that could've been your intention as well, it is worth stressing the point since I don't want to waste time trying to realize my ideas by myself, prefer thinking about new ideas instead. :D
If I do not remain involved, my plans will be derailed, or implemented poorly. Of course, competent help is always welcome.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Control, however they happen to define it.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
New NT thread! Post the things that you think all NT’s want to do.

• Explode pineapples with their mind
  • Telepathically communicate with gryphons
  • Build a functional space ship out of wood planks from their backyard

Your turn!:hug:

All of those things. Plus:
-enlightenment
-using patterns in the chakra system to decode life
-immortality
-to shape shift into animals
-financial independence to the point where I can not only pay my expenses but have some extra to save and invest in future plans and fun things
-to be skilled at a lot of things
-Oh and a husband and a family would be nice.

But I could be not NT.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you considered NF or even SP for your type?

Not SP, but INFJ is sounding equally as likely as anything else. I'm thinking the tertiary loop thing isn't so unlikely. :/

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not SP, but INFJ is sounding equally as likely as anything else. I'm thinking the tertiary loop thing isn't so unlikely. :/

I was thinking you might be ISFP in an FiNi loop but INFx I suppose is also equally plausible and don't forget that we were even considering INTJ for your type so the search must go on!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was thinking you might be ISFP in an FiNi loop but INFx I suppose is also equally plausible and don't forget that we were even considering INTJ for your type so the search must go on!

Yes. I'm pretty certain I'm not ISFP though, because my ISFP guy and I are opposites in most ways. He's a really stereotypical person of his type though.