User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Could this be... an INTP villain????

Johnny C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Johnny C (Johnny the homicidal maniac). I thought about it for a while and I think he might be INTP. He's always questioning and analysing himself and the world around him. He's a misanthrope and kills people who even slightly offend him. He kills usually to 'feed' his wall, but often just for fun. He is deluded yet is fully aware that he is. I remember one of the quotes was
    "At least I'm under the impression that I'm serving some purpose." He spends a lot of time alone in contemplation and has an active imagination, even conversing with inanimate objects.

Of course it is hard to type someone that crazy but I think that fits. I also think Carnage might be an INTP villain. It's so hard to find any though. Are there any other INTP villains? At all? Ever?

Oh and if you disagree I'd love to hear what you think.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Believe you me, there are a LOT of INTP villains out there. Any villain that is devoid of morals, and seems to enjoy destruction for it's own sake yet still seems to be intellectual to some degree is an INTP. See: HK-47, Kefka Palazzo (Maybe.)
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblemonkey View Post
    Believe you me, there are a LOT of INTP villains out there. Any villain that is devoid of morals, and seems to enjoy destruction for it's own sake yet still seems to be intellectual to some degree is an INTP. See: HK-47, Kefka Palazzo (Maybe.)
    This, they're just hard to notice. "Being evil" is usually secondary to the evil INTP. NTJ villains seem to want to replace institutions, usher in new paradigms, take over, etc. NTP villains have some sort of nebulous personal goal and societal or external change is usually a product of the fallout or aftermath of that journey.

HK-47 is a very good example actually. No wonder Revan liked him so much

Permabanned

I would think most stereotypical villians would be ENTJ, but the introverted types seem to fit INTP or INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

The majority seem to be INTJ, with some ENTJ and ENTP.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Johnny C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Johnny C (Johnny the homicidal maniac). I thought about it for a while and I think he might be INTP. He's always questioning and analysing himself and the world around him. He's a misanthrope and kills people who even slightly offend him. He kills usually to 'feed' his wall, but often just for fun. He is deluded yet is fully aware that he is. I remember one of the quotes was
    "At least I'm under the impression that I'm serving some purpose." He spends a lot of time alone in contemplation and has an active imagination, even conversing with inanimate objects.

Of course it is hard to type someone that crazy but I think that fits. I also think Carnage might be an INTP villain. It's so hard to find any though. Are there any other INTP villains? At all? Ever?

Oh and if you disagree I'd love to hear what you think.
    Carnage is an ENTP. He's very very talkative and extroverted.
    Jonny...hmm... He's definitely INTP.

Hmm...
    I wanna write a story now, with an ENTP ESTP villains that's best friends, walking around causing havoc for the sake of causing havoc.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I strongly suspect the Scarecrow from the Batman mythology of being INTP, but so far I've not seen one concurring nor dissenting opinion.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was going to cite the Daleks, but then I realized that they were INTJ, as opposed to INTP. (J because they're rigid unto extremity, and have been used as an insult like 'Robot' in the US. EXTERMINAAAAATE!) Argh... All of the villains I can think of are a step removed from INTP. Ansem the Dark?
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    ILI

JTHM, eh. Vasquez, and to a degree, his characters are way too emo. I can't remember what MBTI website I read this on (There's oh so many) but it states something like one of the INTP's inherent flaws is that they always seem to assume everyone else is just like themselves.

If I had to pick, I'd say Wobbly Headed Bob was closer.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    JTHM, eh. Vasquez, and to a degree, his characters are way too emo. I can't remember what MBTI website I read this on (There's oh so many) but it states something like one of the INTP's inherent flaws is that they always seem to assume everyone else is just like themselves.

If I had to pick, I'd say Wobbly Headed Bob was closer.
    He's not really a villain. He just pessimises people to death trying to get them to understand him.