User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Romantically Clueless ENTPs? lol wut?

I mean WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

But for cereal yo.
    anyone else have this issue...

this seems to be a common problem for plenty of other NTs, but it seems that people get the idea that ENTPs are someone exempt from this catagory due to they're general uhm... entpness?

It seems being clueless isn't somthing that deters entps... but what about when it is?

Did I lose anyone?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Nescio View Post

But for cereal yo.

this seems to be a common problem for plenty of other NTs, but it seems that people get the idea that ENTPs are someone exempt from this catagory due to they're general uhm... entpness?

It seems being clueless isn't somthing that deters entps... but what about when it is?

Did I lose anyone?
    My friend Taaj isn't the most romantic person, but all the ladies love him.
    He knows a lot about everything and everyone around him. Even how to cater to a girls emotions and what to do and what not to do. But he's pretty detached and just doesn't feel much for them.

If they keep him entertained he'll be for it, otherwise not.

I'm an INTJ and very rarely feel very strongly towards the girls I'm dating as well. But aren't as proficient as he is with them.

figsfiggyfigs

I sometimes believe I might as well be an ENTP... so include me in this catagory.

I am Romantically challenged. ONLY when it comes to my own experiences, My friends call me the " love guru" , because I can be extremely good when dealing with other peoples situations, but not my own.

When guys compliment me with affection, I usually think it's just a objective remark( big head I know, LOL), I wont know they're trying to be sweet, until they say " YWIR, that was meant with AFFECTION"

then I'm like " OHHHHHH!!!!!!"

and I always seem to come off as a "flirt". I don't mean too, I just have a naturally flirtatious personality( it's what I hear), and I guess, I falsely charm some men into thinking I have the hots for them. -_-. It has gotten me in a lot of trouble. ><

I'm becoming " better" at it. but apparently " better" is just another term for " awkward" :p

When I'm IN a relationship, all that awkwardness, and misinterpretation of everything just disappears on it's own. I guess, me being romantically challenged has a lot to do with me not knowing what situation I'm in ( if it is a romantic one, or a platonic one). Once I know where I stand. I'm rather pro with it.

However, until I know. 300%( probably 1000%) where I stand, and where the other person involved stands. I'm a lost cause.

god. I'm hopeless......

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post

I am Romantically challenged. ONLY when it comes to my own experiences, My friends call me the " love guru" , because I can be extremely good when dealing with other peoples situations, but not my own.
    Join the club. :P

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Romance is definately not my strongest subject. My friend once told me, if I liked a girl who I like speaking to, because I always flirt with her. I gave him the wtf look because I don't even know what flirting is or how to look for sign that someone is flirting with me.

Another thing, It's always supprising to me how easy I can burn bridges regardless of my relationship with that person. I can be attracted to someone physically, but if they can't challenge me verbally...I completely loose interest. I don't know, I just like something more after the initial conversation of introduction ends.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    I can be attracted to someone physically, but if they can't challenge me verbally...I completely loose interest.
    Here here!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    I can be attracted to someone physically, but if they can't challenge me verbally...I completely loose interest.
    anyone else notice some irony?

(sorry... that somehow made me giggle )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    anyone else notice some irony?

(sorry... that somehow made me giggle )
    I see what I did there . But, the irony here is that you think I meant intelligence. Two people could be intelligent but have nothing to talk about because they don't have the same interest. Nor, did you take into account the possibility that someone might not be a native english speaker. But, you are right...grammar is not my strongest subject, so you might run circles around me when it comes to that subject. But, we can still be friend .
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

nah, I got what you meant, I was just having fun there

*and note, if they ARE loose that may bring some hope for some loving! *
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nescio View Post

But for cereal yo.

Did I lose anyone?
    You lost me! What does "But for cereal yo." mean?