• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP, why did you choose your partner?

atticus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5 sp
Oh gee, talk about the "twist ending" I didn't know was coming. :blush: sorry... and sorry things ended badly as well.

It sounds like you at least took something away from it, though.

Personally, while I have a few ENFP friends, I also tend to get into arguments with other ENFPs I know. Not good. (It seems to depend on whether they are more N or more F.)

I have a lifelong ENFP friend that I occasionally have to yell at, because they constantly put other people before themselves, and then end up spread out too thin. We've argued about "Helping too much" a few times. I try to pass my '5' via osmosis when we hang out, hoping mine will become a little less concentrated.

And thanks, Lady X.

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
why did i choose my partner? thats simple, she did not run away.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I have yet to find one who can withstand my incessant Ne-ness, as I have come to know it being. I constantly go past the line of charming to annoying, it's extremely difficult to shut-off though. I don't ask for much. I'm just not willing to change and I'll accept anyone who will accept that :D.

Someone on here had a pretty fantastic quote. I can't remember who, or where I read it, but it was pretty much: P's don't choose, but are chosen.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTPs dont make choices, they get chosen

Maybe INTP men are more willing to settle with someone who chooses them than the wimminz of the species but if an INTP woman isn't interested, your choosing them will not go over well.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Very true... very, very true.

Oh! And thanks for finding that quote.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe INTP men are more willing to settle with someone who chooses them than the wimminz of the species but if an INTP woman isn't interested, your choosing them will not go over well.

ha ha... now THAT sounds very true to me. :)