User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Are ENTJ's ever intimidated?

ENTJ's, do you ever feel intimidated by people or does that just not happen? If so, what are the characteristics of the person/people that have intimidated you? Someone who is clearly more knowledgeable than you in terms of the discussion at hand? Maybe someone who is able to expose a weakness of yours? Someone who can refute something you said? Anything?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ISTP

Yes.

By other ENTJs.
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Yes.

By other ENTJs.
    That's not true at all. ENTJs are probably the least intimidating type since I already know their weak spots and can quickly pick up on what theyre thinking

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    ENTJ's, do you ever feel intimidated by people or does that just not happen? If so, what are the characteristics of the person/people that have intimidated you? Someone who is clearly more knowledgeable than you in terms of the discussion at hand? Maybe someone who is able to expose a weakness of yours? Someone who can refute something you said? Anything?
    I'm going to have to go ahead and say no just because I wouldnt really classify it as "intimidated". I'd go with helpless or frustrated.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near an ENTJ who managed to get intimidated by something. Probably a long the lines of a cornered wild animal...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

figsfiggyfigs

I don't get intimidated easily, if i feel challenged by something, I am more determined to defeat it.

However, I don't think ENTJ's aren't intimidated at some point in their life by SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be by a person, maybe a situation. etc..

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Not sure if intimidated is the word, but you can beat them down like you would an aggressive dog, through simply having a solid argument, backed up by facts, which trumps theirs, and then shouting this argument at them, step by logical step, in a public meeting, in front of the whole organization.

They then resort to tert Se (tcda could you, out of all the people int he room, do x menial physical task, please?) or to be being ultra-friendly and establishing common background and values (Fi), prob in order to get me back at a later date (still pending).

still, it was a.) necessarry and b.) fun.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Yes.

By other ENTJs.
    Agree. My mom is an ENTJ, and she's intimidated only by other ENTJs and a few INTJs.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Not sure if intimidated is the word, but you can beat them down like you would an aggressive dog, through simply having a solid argument, backed up by facts, which trumps theirs, and then shouting this argument at them, step by logical step, in a public meeting, in front of the whole organization.

They then resort to tert Se (tcda could you, out of all the people int he room, do x menial physical task, please?) or to be being ultra-friendly and establishing common background and values (Fi), prob in order to get me back at a later date (still pending).

still, it was a.) necessarry and b.) fun.

LOL sounds about right, If they hate you, they will probably do that, if you earned their respect; they will show it : )

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm pretty sure any of the ExTx types can operate without fear.

At a very early age I came to grips with the fact that I could and would die. Shortly after that I got over pain, when I realized it is temporary.

Once you are not afraid to die and you are not afraid of pain you are truly fearless.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro