User Tag List

First 4567 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I would assume that as power hungry as we are percieved as being that anything that threatens to take that power away from us would be the best first step, but even this would have to be done at an early enough stage as to limit the amount of power the said ENTJ would have. Once the web is constructed it's very hard to find where it's held together. Obviously it is fun to think about deconstructing and trying to dominate something or someone, but I think the check that we are all forgetting about is (if the functions are working properly) the need for effeciency. If Rationals in general don't see the reason behind something there is a chance that they might themselves tone it down a few notches and relinquinsh the control without the need of forcing them into submission through intimidation or any other form of manipulation.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Occasionally I'm intimidated by a beautiful woman, but I will never let her know.

As far as someone being more knowledgable than I am, I will typically find a way to utilize that person into working for me.

Most of the time, people find me intimidating. I lack patience with idiocy and incompetence, especially people who who don't understand simple definitions of ideas.
    I've been trying to tone it down though, and having been smiling more to seem less intimidating. Typically I wear a snarky grin on my face or else a scowl.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post

Uhh, demotivationals are supposed to be funny or witty... this is just an unrelated photo with a black background. I suggest you go back the store you purchased your wit from and ask for a refund.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    [IMG]
    I hate to say it, but that actually looks like a guy who procrastinated his life away or didn't hold down a job. In which case, I'm going to say that fellows in his position are more likely to be xNTP.

xNTJ's aint perfect, but they usually hold down jobs and don't consider homelessness an option.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Uhh, demotivationals are supposed to be funny or witty... this is just an unrelated photo with a black background. I suggest you go back the store you purchased your wit from and ask for a refund.
    I thought they were funny.

Nothing can get an NTJ down!!!

I guess I'm weird :P

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I hate to say it, but that actually looks like a guy who procrastinated his life away or didn't hold down a job. In which case, I'm going to say that fellows in his position are more likely to be xNTP.

xNTJ's aint perfect, but they usually hold down jobs and don't consider homelessness an option.
    Nah! INTPs are too smart to be homeless. They are probably living off their ESFJ wives and making money by playing online poker.

That homeless guy above looks like some luzer who probably engages in bestiality and looks for all the homeless dogs to engage in his little adventures (hence homeless)

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I thought they were funny.

Nothing can get an NTJ down!!!

I guess I'm weird :P
    Its a homeless man on the street typed NTJ. Where are the lulz?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Nah! INTPs are too smart to be homeless. They are probably living off their ESFJ wives and making money by playing online poker.

That homeless guy above looks like some luzer who probably engages in bestiality and looks for all the homeless dogs to engage in his little adventures (hence homeless)
    That is so awesome

MBTI
    ISFP

Intimidation, fear or the lack of fear, may not be all that much related to how someone answers questions on the MBTI. The quality may not even be immediately obvious in some who have it, and what may appear like fearlessness in some may in actuality be something else.

There are many ways to be fearless and many ways to become fearless. The toddler-daycare example given in this thread brought up a couple of good points: (a) we may consider ourselves fearless but some situations will prove us wrong (just the idea of coping for hours with crying children), and (b) coping successfully with experiences that had seemed overwhelming (hours, or years, with those crying children) may teach us that we are stronger than we knew.

In general, extroverted people, such as the type in question in this thread, may have exposed themselves to more varied or challenging experiences. And there's the genetics of thrill-seeking or anxiety-proneness to consider. But many people, initially fearful, live through trauma or tragedy or major illness, and the effect in some cases is subsequent fearlessness.

And as someone said here also, not caring -- for whatever reason -- can have the effect of making a person fearless.

This comment could actually apply to any type I would think:

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm pretty sure any of the ExTx types can operate without fear.

At a very early age I came to grips with the fact that I could and would die. Shortly after that I got over pain, when I realized it is temporary.

Once you are not afraid to die and you are not afraid of pain you are truly fearless.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    It isn't courage that defines us. We ultimately just don't care, and hence never get rattled.

INTJ v ENTJ

[YOUTUBE="DkOsImjXcQs"]INTJ v ENTJ[/YOUTUBE]
    Thank you sir for answering the question.

We don't care if we get intimidated or not, we just don't care period. It may seem odd, but "intimidation" only fuels our drive to be better, and yet better we become.

I don't care if someone intimidates me, I just care about how I can use that intimidation against that person someday, and also use it as a driving force to fix my lack of defense or counter intimidation therewith.