User Tag List

First 34567 Last

To be honest I think you guys are shooting in a wrong direction.

If you want to intimidate an ENTJ it is unlikely that you will intimidate him/her by harsh language , threats , physical violence , scary scenes/pictures etc.

However more subtle things might work.
    Here are some examples

1. If you know how to hit their F side with ease while being quite polite and understanding. So that they can't just yell at you.
    The best topics for this are usually something that is related to thier past. (especially if they didn't get quite over it even after so many years.

2. Study their life and past and try to get as many facts as possible. Then try to make a good argument that they are "driving" in a wrong direction for 20 years now. This works especially well in the case where options are limited.

3. They have the weakness of all Es. Which is that they really need people. So if you manage to create a good argument that it is likely that they will be left pretty much alone or even worse complety out of the game that can lead to discomfort from their side.

If you want to intimidate an ENTJ you will have to do through logic since emotional arguments are not likely to work. Or you simply must find a way to their Fi. Since they have a discomfort with the idea that someone can take them with a single "shoot" before they even have the time to react and fight. Or idea that somone can make their strenghts useless or obsolete.

Also just if it is hard too intimdidate them and they are also good in hidding it that does not mean that it is not there.
    However if we are talking about stereotypical and/or psychotic ENTJ or ENTJs in ENTJ mode the odds are pretty much zero.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If you want to intimidate an ENTJ it is unlikely that you will intimidate him/her by harsh language , threats , physical violence , scary scenes/pictures etc.
    This thread is about what might intimidate an ENTJ, not how to go about intimidating an ENTJ. And if the above tactics worked, you would actually resort to using them? Pretty psychotic.

1. If you know how to hit their F side with ease while being quite polite and understanding. So that they can't just yell at you.
    The best topics for this are usually something that is related to thier past. (especially if they didn't get quite over it even after so many years.

2. Study their life and past and try to get as many facts as possible. Then try to make a good argument that they are "driving" in a wrong direction for 20 years now. This works especially well in the case where options are limited.
    Why would anyone ever want to do all of this?

3. They have the weakness of all Es. Which is that they really need people.
    Es aren't the only ones who need people, assuming that they even do. Needing people is not a weakness.

If you want to intimidate an ENTJ you will have to
    It's interesting to me that you're the only one who thought this was the topic of the thread.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

ENTJ's seem to me to be defined by courage.
    It isn't courage that defines us. We ultimately just don't care, and hence never get rattled.

INTJ v ENTJ

[YOUTUBE="DkOsImjXcQs"]INTJ v ENTJ[/YOUTUBE]

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    It isn't courage that defines us. We ultimately just don't care, and hence never get rattled.

INTJ v ENTJ

Lol @ this video.

figsfiggyfigs

Smile

true.

I don't think you would intimidate an ENTJ by bringing up the past. Esp if they had a very bad one. I think they'd probably be more pissed off that you would bring it up, esp knowing that they've had a hard one.
    Also, I believe they'd be more uncomfortable sharing personal information in the first place. I for one, don't share ANY personal information that is not general to anyone other than my best-friends/very close friends.

A. That would be supremely creepy. .
    B.telling an ENTJ that they are going in the wrong direction, is like calling them stupid or telling them they have bad judgment(ie...stupid). Like INTJs(or anyone in that case), Entj's do not like someone negatively commenting on their competence/intelligence. If you are rationally speaking to us about our judgment, I don't see how any ENTJ would fall for " a good argument" about the wrong decision, when it IS the right decision--it would be a very difficult and lacking argument. Besides why would someone do that? even an ENTJ would think that's pretty damn evil lol

3. They have the weakness of all Es. Which is that they really need people. So if you manage to create a good argument that it is likely that they will be left pretty much alone or even worse complety out of the game that can lead to discomfort from their side.
    Needing people is not a weakness. I don't have the need for people at all, in fact, all my best-friends don't even live in my country anymore, I only see 1 good friend every few weeks. I spend most of my time at home, in my own world, doing something productive that does not require human-to-human communication; I do this because I choose too. (maybe this is why I'm scoring INTJ these days....)

If you want to intimidate an ENTJ you will have to do through logic since emotional arguments are not likely to work. Or you simply must find a way to their Fi. Since they have a discomfort with the idea that someone can take them with a single "shoot" before they even have the time to react and fight. Or idea that somone can make their strenghts useless or obsolete.
    Honestly... I don't think any of these are accurate except the last one, because it hints at " losing control"

That is the only thing I can CLEARLY remember right away when thinking about becoming intimidated. When I don't, and can't control something, that is when I acutally feel intimidated. I like knowing I can control the odds of how things turn out. If I can't control something, I wont know the probabilities, which is NOT good, and stresses me out.

Also just if it is hard too intimdidate them and they are also good in hidding it that does not mean that it is not there.
    However if we are talking about stereotypical and/or psychotic ENTJ or ENTJs in ENTJ mode the odds are pretty much zero.
    Whatever someone has done to intimidate an ENTJ, it is VERY likely they will hide it, we like staying strong, and controlling our selves, and how we appear infront of others. If we lose control of ourselves, we will lose control of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post

INTJ v ENTJ

LOL awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by FeatheredFrenzy View Post
    This thread is about what might intimidate an ENTJ, not how to go about intimidating an ENTJ. And if the above tactics worked, you would actually resort to using them? Pretty psychotic.

Why would anyone ever want to do all of this?

Es aren't the only ones who need people, assuming that they even do. Needing people is not a weakness.

It's interesting to me that you're the only one who thought this was the topic of the thread.
    Why did I post that ?
    To get get this.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    true.

I don't think you would intimidate an ENTJ by bringing up the past. Esp if they had a very bad one. I think they'd probably be more pissed off that you would bring it up, esp knowing that they've had a hard one.
    Also, I believe they'd be more uncomfortable sharing personal information in the first place. I for one, don't share ANY personal information that is not general to anyone other than my best-friends/very close friends.

A. That would be supremely creepy. .
    B.telling an ENTJ that they are going in the wrong direction, is like calling them stupid or telling them they have bad judgment(ie...stupid). Like INTJs(or anyone in that case), Entj's do not like someone negatively commenting on their competence/intelligence. If you are rationally speaking to us about our judgment, I don't see how any ENTJ would fall for " a good argument" about the wrong decision, when it IS the right decision--it would be a very difficult and lacking argument. Besides why would someone do that? even an ENTJ would think that's pretty damn evil lol

Needing people is not a weakness. I don't have the need for people at all, in fact, all my best-friends don't even live in my country anymore, I only see 1 good friend every few weeks. I spend most of my time at home, in my own world, doing something productive that does not require human-to-human communication; I do this because I choose too. (maybe this is why I'm scoring INTJ these days....)

Honestly... I don't think any of these are accurate except the last one, because it hints at " losing control"

That is the only thing I can CLEARLY remember right away when thinking about becoming intimidated. When I don't, and can't control something, that is when I acutally feel intimidated. I like knowing I can control the odds of how things turn out. If I can't control something, I wont know the probabilities, which is NOT good, and stresses me out.

Whatever someone has done to intimidate an ENTJ, it is VERY likely they will hide it, we like staying strong, and controlling our selves, and how we appear infront of others. If we lose control of ourselves, we will lose control of the situation.

Thanks for the honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Stop your frustrated ENTJ-rants already. It's getting more and more boring with every topic.

Learn to handle your emotional shit or get the fuck out. Thank you.
    frustrated? Who is frustrated?

I am merely being part of the kissing ass program.
    But if you don't like what i post, don't fuckiing read it, its that simple.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Ginkgo

When I was a little wiry headed boy, mah momma bought me a puppy. I named him Lil' Richard.

Lil' Richard barked at EVERY white dude who came by through our white washed fence. He wasn't scared of no one.

Then one day mah sis got this lil mirror for her makeup and dropped it on the floor when she was pourin' grape drink in a cup.

Lil' Richard went over, looked in the mirror, and bounced like a schizophrenic in a funhouse. It was funny as shit.

I think Lil' Richard was an ENTJ.

However more subtle things might work.
    Here are some examples
    This might work to frustrate them, to make them feel uneasy about you, to make them angry while pointing out their weaknesses etc., I still don't think these work if you want to intimidate someone.
    If you really want to, you could resort to basic cognitive patterns rooted deep in the human psyche, symbols signs etc.

Yeah, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Typhoon View Post
    I think Lil' Richard was an ENTJ.
    Sometimes trolling has a lot of truth.

The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.