• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Fictional female INTJs?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It comes with being INTJ, they give people chills just by looking at them. You should know. ;)
It is quite effective in deterring the riff-raff.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I figured Cain would be an ENTJ by the way she seems to take things into her own hands. She only puts up a front on following military protocols when really she bends the rules to her advantage. If a subordinate does not follow her orders, killing them is not out of the question. Her dialogue about being as efficient and deadly as a 'razor' sounds very ENTJ to me also.

As for Shepard and Exile, even though the player's actions can alter the character, they still have personality traits that you cannot change. You can't make them act outside of what they would want to do. I figured Exile to be ENTJ by her leadership qualities and her speech options are mostly N-like. Sheperd can act very P-like according to the player's choices, but overall s/he runs a very tight ship and operates very business-like, as Aleksei said, but can act in an unorthodox manner if that's what s/he thinks will get the job done. Plus one look at the captain's quarters and you know Shepard is a J :p

Yeah, good points. The more I think about it, the more similar Cain seems to become to a renegade female Shepard. Also, I'm a J, but my room is a mess. :sadbanana:

Yeah, it was a bit of a throwup between INFJ and INTJ. While I did hesitate when I thought about her spiritual journey, I also thought about the way she used it as a way to influence and persuade people to join her cause and draw support away from Adama when he declared martial law. I believe Lee Adama would be a better example of an INFJ, as he is someone who always tries act according to his values and ideals. I remember one time when Roslin advised Lee (as a politician) that instead of always doing the right thing, he should learn to do things the 'smart way.'

Anyway, I think she was more INFJ when she was a teacher but had to become an INTJ as President.

Still, while I would agree that Lee is also an INFJ, Roslin seems to be very emotionally driven as well. That's probably one of the reasons they get along nicely. She has simply developed her T quite extensively.

Additionally...

wednesday-addams.jpg

Did someone say frosty hoohas?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The more I think about it, the more similar Cain seems to become to a renegade female Shepard.
Shepard is female. She doesn't fit this thread by the way. She's an NTJ, but this thread is for female INTJs.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
Thought of two more:

Xiuying Hong in Shenmue 2

Ninotchka in Ninotchka

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Mystique, from X-Men, perhaps.

Maleficent, from Sleeping Beauty, particularly her role in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Freya, from Final Fantasy IX.

Beatrix, from Final Fantasy IX.

Aya Brea, from Parasite Eve.

Jill Valentine, from Resident Evil, perhaps.

Cordelia Gray, from the detective novels by P.D. James.

Sara Sidle, from CSI: Las Vegas.

Sigrid Harald, from The Sigrid Harald series of detective novels.

I could list many fictional INTJ males, but females are much more difficult to discern. The characteristics of an INTJ are generally considered to be very masculine, and it is therefore far more difficult to detect female INTJs, unless they are extreme cases, due to the fact that it is easy to disregard their rational qualities and focus instead on their more "personable" traits - if any are present. I have to search for them in niche genres or amongst stereotypical characters, such as detectives and scientists.

Since the INTJ archetype is very unfeminine, many character developers, unless purposely designing a character who is completely detached, cold, and calculating, give their female INTJs stronger F traits, and especially in the case of anime and video games, tend to increase the sex appeal of the character, which is not a common INTJ trait.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Tess on Smallville.
smallville-tess_1232587979.jpg

I girl crush this girl so hard. I relate to her so much. Oddly I relate to ST & NT the most. I recently got NT on two personality tests but I think NT people are very smart ,especially with science ( me + science = fail ) & I have a low self esteem so I'm a bit bewildered about that. I mean can you be an NT & have a low self worth & be a school failure?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Temperance Brennan on Bones

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type