• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Satan is ENTP!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I can only say what he is not. I doubt his omnipresence most of all. The fact that he is considered to be 100% pure means that he cannot be evil, so in this sense he can not be everything. If this were then the next aspect that falls in line is that he isn't everywhere, because he cannot exist with evil, or rather evil cannot exist in his presence. This means that either everthing on this earth is not evil, or he is not omnipresent. Society however would say that this thought is atrocious as how could murder, or the like ever be thought as good, or at the least neutral. I doubt our ability to understand what everthing means, when we say that "he can do everything" our thought of everything is all-encompassing, but we don't realize what we say when we describe Him as such. It would seem that we put all our eggs in one basket when we describe Him.

All of this being said I still believe he can speak to us through 'timing' the fact that events happen at specific, uncontrolled times is a great example of a higher power. I believe that he could not have manifested within himself, this brings in the idea that something bigger than God exists, of course this is only greater than our perception of God so if something greater than God exists perhaps that what God really is... who knows?

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why yes, Adam Savage from mythbusters and Lucifer have tons in common.

Speaking of fictional characters from other worlds... imagine the devil as an extroverted, whiny, bitchy Rodney Mckay from Stargate Atlantis.

I think I'd be forced to convert to Christianity, and I'm not that fond of God to begin with. =/

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can only say what he is not. I doubt his omnipresence most of all. The fact that he is considered to be 100% pure means that he cannot be evil, so in this sense he can not be everything. If this were then the next aspect that falls in line is that he isn't everywhere, because he cannot exist with evil, or rather evil cannot exist in his presence. This means that either everthing on this earth is not evil, or he is not omnipresent. Society however would say that this thought is atrocious as how could murder, or the like ever be thought as good, or at the least neutral. I doubt our ability to understand what everthing means, when we say that "he can do everything" our thought of everything is all-encompassing, but we don't realize what we say when we describe Him as such. It would seem that we put all our eggs in one basket when we describe Him.

All of this being said I still believe he can speak to us through 'timing' the fact that events happen at specific, uncontrolled times is a great example of a higher power. I believe that he could not have manifested within himself, this brings in the idea that something bigger than God exists, of course this is only greater than our perception of God so if something greater than God exists perhaps that what God really is... who knows?
Are we typing God now? ENFP.

Stol11

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The problem of typing God is that you have one book of which to do it from. Its so contradictory you can find enough passages to type him several ways. For me he is a nasty bit of work and is rather detached. No F would ask someone to sacrifice their son in order to ''test'' them.

R

Riva

Hardly. Most Satans have been ENTJ.

I guess that's why they always lose. Fighting face to face with someone all powerful (and let us not forget unsympathetic, prejudiced and racist) is not a move a clever person would do.

There is a difference between being smart/intelligent vs being clever. xNTJs are intelligent. ENTPs are clever/shrewd ;).

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I think it's quite impossible to type God, for the reason that many people would say that he is either everything, or that we experience God in our own specific, special way (this second way I can believe to some extent).

Murrdogg

God: INTJ...
Seems traditional, et he's the one who created it all, right? So, he's a visionary, an Ni user. His Fi causes him to become vengeful & brutally punish sinners who against the rules he places for others. I'd say INTJ since he's very reclusive & barely anyone has even seen him.

Satan: ESTP or ENTJ...
He was there before humans. He didn't believe that angels should serve humans, so he rebelled. Then, look at the definition of Satanism, essentially believing humans are animals & that they should act on their impulses, like animals. He shows Fe when he reaches people on an emotional level. However, those who are against him say he had a temper tantrum when it was time to serve humans, which could be Fi. So, ESTP or ENTJ.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Satan is just the personification of the attachment to materialism and all the temptations that go along with it. Typing this "character" is pure nonsense.
(/party pooper)

Lucifer, according to the Tradition, is more like a savior/redemptor, an enlightening Prometheus who is supposed to have given humanity this ability to cut loose from a transcendent God.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lucifer, according to the Tradition, is more like a savior/redemptor, an enlightening Prometheus who is supposed to have given humanity this ability to cut loose from a transcendent God.

Tho its still open-ended what they will do with the fire :)

wildflower

i'm not sure of satan's type but his m.o. is lies & deception to ultimately destroy you. he's definitely a sociopath. he ain't the life of the party–that is his ruse. so, he's definitely not estp. probably entj. entp is child's play. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
i'm not sure of satan's type but his m.o. is lies & deception to ultimately destroy you. he's definitely a sociopath. he ain't the life of the party–that is his ruse. so, he's definitely not estp. probably entj. entp is child's play. ;)

Do I sense some satan attraction there ? ;)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What type is Mick Jagger? Allegedly, he had sympathy for him.

FSM is INTP.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he's clearly an intj... all intjs are satans!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg

^ This one's NTJ.

Used to use that as an avi on forums all the time.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LaVayan Satanism is basically Objectivism with a lot of occult trappings laid over it.

In 1987, Anton LaVey has stated that followers of LaVeyan Satanism should avoid the following actions, calling them the "Nine Satanic Sins".[28]

The Nine Satanic Statements[edit]
Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.[25]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
LaVayen Satanism is basically Objectivism with a lot of occult trappings laid over it.

Pretty intresting. Tho I would say it comes from a time, when scientists wherent really cool and as illuminati a minority believed to be insane. We came a long way since then.

Today church is a different thing. Church remembers the past life of humans. Its like facebook of the past. This tradition is essential to all wisdom and the human race, cause it preserves every single person as a unique thought and makes the center masterbrane core grow stronger.

You could see church with quite the love, even as a scientist. Not in America prolly tho :/

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty intresting. Tho I would say it comes from a time, when scientists wherent really cool and as illuminati a minority believed to be insane. We came a long way since then.

Today church is a different thing. Church remembers the past life of humans. Its like facebook of the past. This tradition is essential to all wisdom and the human race, cause it preserves every single person as a unique thought and makes the center masterbrane core grow stronger.

You could see church with quite the love, even as a scientist. Not in America prolly tho :/

Oh, I'm not a Satanist or even an Objectivist. I just think it's interesting. As for America, churches are quite diverse. Myself, I'm just a wishy-washy agnostic/mellow atheist/pantheist.

Most of those I disagree with except for "vital existence" and "undefiled wisdom". Indulgence, for instance, makes me feel kind of hollow. Better than indulgence and abstinence alike is temperance.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oh, I'm not a Satanist or even an Objectivist. I just think it's interesting. As for America, churches are quite diverse. I'm just a wishy-washy agnostic/mellow atheist/pantheist.

Most of those I disagree with except for "vital existence" and "undefiled wisdom". Indulgence, for instance, makes me feel kind of hollow. Better than indulgence and abstinence alike is temperance.

I am from Germany, we dont label people here with such things, except as 'bad drinkers' :). So dont worry, I took you on the objective level :)

Researcher

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bad
Obviously the ENTPs (with their Ne with new ideas) are the true light bringer (lucifer, the morning star, prometheus, or whatever mythological name). They bring the new stuff that disrupts the old establishment.
They are not rulers though, they just invent (and let someone else reap the benefit in most cases).

Obviously the ENTJs are the best rulers of any existing establishment (satan is a ruler).

But if the ENTJ is not ruling right now, and still has to get there (its the ENTJ's true life task, so obviously he will try to get there). He might take on the mask of the ENTP (e.g. their new ideas), playing the light bringer for that goal. As in bringing the light, but actually not.... And that kind of false prophet... kind of ruins the name of "Lucifer".

(I love ENTJs though....... to troll on.... ;) )