User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Satan is ENTP!

ReflecTcelfeR

I can only say what he is not. I doubt his omnipresence most of all. The fact that he is considered to be 100% pure means that he cannot be evil, so in this sense he can not be everything. If this were then the next aspect that falls in line is that he isn't everywhere, because he cannot exist with evil, or rather evil cannot exist in his presence. This means that either everthing on this earth is not evil, or he is not omnipresent. Society however would say that this thought is atrocious as how could murder, or the like ever be thought as good, or at the least neutral. I doubt our ability to understand what everthing means, when we say that "he can do everything" our thought of everything is all-encompassing, but we don't realize what we say when we describe Him as such. It would seem that we put all our eggs in one basket when we describe Him.

All of this being said I still believe he can speak to us through 'timing' the fact that events happen at specific, uncontrolled times is a great example of a higher power. I believe that he could not have manifested within himself, this brings in the idea that something bigger than God exists, of course this is only greater than our perception of God so if something greater than God exists perhaps that what God really is... who knows?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Why yes, Adam Savage from mythbusters and Lucifer have tons in common.

Speaking of fictional characters from other worlds... imagine the devil as an extroverted, whiny, bitchy Rodney Mckay from Stargate Atlantis.

I think I'd be forced to convert to Christianity, and I'm not that fond of God to begin with. =/

"Neurotic, ha!"
    I let out a scornful laugh.
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell.
    I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.
    "

— Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I can only say what he is not. I doubt his omnipresence most of all. The fact that he is considered to be 100% pure means that he cannot be evil, so in this sense he can not be everything. If this were then the next aspect that falls in line is that he isn't everywhere, because he cannot exist with evil, or rather evil cannot exist in his presence. This means that either everthing on this earth is not evil, or he is not omnipresent. Society however would say that this thought is atrocious as how could murder, or the like ever be thought as good, or at the least neutral. I doubt our ability to understand what everthing means, when we say that "he can do everything" our thought of everything is all-encompassing, but we don't realize what we say when we describe Him as such. It would seem that we put all our eggs in one basket when we describe Him.

All of this being said I still believe he can speak to us through 'timing' the fact that events happen at specific, uncontrolled times is a great example of a higher power. I believe that he could not have manifested within himself, this brings in the idea that something bigger than God exists, of course this is only greater than our perception of God so if something greater than God exists perhaps that what God really is... who knows?
    Are we typing God now? ENFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTJ

The problem of typing God is that you have one book of which to do it from. Its so contradictory you can find enough passages to type him several ways. For me he is a nasty bit of work and is rather detached. No F would ask someone to sacrifice their son in order to ''test'' them.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Hardly. Most Satans have been ENTJ.
    I guess that's why they always lose. Fighting face to face with someone all powerful (and let us not forget unsympathetic, prejudiced and racist) is not a move a clever person would do.

There is a difference between being smart/intelligent vs being clever. xNTJs are intelligent. ENTPs are clever/shrewd .

ReflecTcelfeR

I think it's quite impossible to type God, for the reason that many people would say that he is either everything, or that we experience God in our own specific, special way (this second way I can believe to some extent).

God: INTJ...
    Seems traditional, et he's the one who created it all, right? So, he's a visionary, an Ni user. His Fi causes him to become vengeful & brutally punish sinners who against the rules he places for others. I'd say INTJ since he's very reclusive & barely anyone has even seen him.

Satan: ESTP or ENTJ...
    He was there before humans. He didn't believe that angels should serve humans, so he rebelled. Then, look at the definition of Satanism, essentially believing humans are animals & that they should act on their impulses, like animals. He shows Fe when he reaches people on an emotional level. However, those who are against him say he had a temper tantrum when it was time to serve humans, which could be Fi. So, ESTP or ENTJ.

MBTI
    WILD

Satan is just the personification of the attachment to materialism and all the temptations that go along with it. Typing this "character" is pure nonsense.
    (/party pooper)

Lucifer, according to the Tradition, is more like a savior/redemptor, an enlightening Prometheus who is supposed to have given humanity this ability to cut loose from a transcendent God.
    To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
    Henri Bergson

C'est faux de dire: Je pense : on devrait dire : On me pense.
    It is wrong to say: I think. One should say: I am thought.
    Arthur Rimbaud
    Likes riva liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post

Lucifer, according to the Tradition, is more like a savior/redemptor, an enlightening Prometheus who is supposed to have given humanity this ability to cut loose from a transcendent God.
    Tho its still open-ended what they will do with the fire
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

i'm not sure of satan's type but his m.o. is lies & deception to ultimately destroy you. he's definitely a sociopath. he ain't the life of the party–that is his ruse. so, he's definitely not estp. probably entj. entp is child's play.