User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Satan is ENTP!

ReflecTcelfeR

I quickly contemplated and what I don't quite understand is the fact why Satan was able to rebel. Angels weren't given free will, or so some believe. If this fact were true then this would mean God wished/allowed it to occur. This makes it sound like God was using him (Satan) as an example, but why would he need to create an example to a being that he had complete control over... I see a tremendous contradiction here. Unless you say it's an example for us. This would mean that the rebellion occured while man was alive... that's a strange aspect to grasp.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I quickly contemplated and what I don't quite understand is the fact why Satan was able to rebel. Angels weren't given free will, or so some believe. If this fact were true then this would mean God wished/allowed it to occur. This makes it sound like God was using him (Satan) as an example, but why would he need to create an example to a being that he had complete control over... I see a tremendous contradiction here. Unless you say it's an example for us. This would mean that the rebellion occured while man was alive... that's a strange aspect to grasp.
    GOD DOES NOT CONTRADICT HE ISP ERFECT GO TO YOUR HELL AND BE SINFUL THERE
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

There can be no good without evil. God and Satan are just names for abstract concepts. I believe the underlying idea is that God allows Satan to exist in order to show what is not accepted. But Satan is created from God - therefore there is, or maybe was, evil in God as well. Two sides of the same coin, I guess.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

ReflecTcelfeR

God doesn't contradict, but man does.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    There can be no good without evil. God and Satan are just names for abstract concepts. I believe the underlying idea is that God allows Satan to exist in order to show what is not accepted. But Satan is created from God - therefore there is, or maybe was, evil in God as well. Two sides of the same coin, I guess.
    So many aspects of this I question, but would VERY quickly derail this thread.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    So many aspects of this I question, but would VERY quickly derail this thread.
    I question it too, that's why it was so vague. That's what I think right now, but if I thought about it some more, I could probably give you a more thorough answer/observation.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

ReflecTcelfeR

Mine questions existence more than good and evil though.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

every time you say GOD DOESN'T EXIST an angel loses its wings

sooner or later they're all gonna be flying around DBZ-style
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

ReflecTcelfeR

I don't think he doesn't exist I just find that how he is described is wrong.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

So how would you describe him? I'm curious.