User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Satan is ENTP!

Yeah, I'm not actually convinced that Satan/Lucifer is necessarily evil in the various creation myths.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Anyways, that's another thing that bothers me... if satan took on the form of a snake... and tricked Eve into eating the apple... then if God is supposedly all seeing and all knowing... why did he *NOT* punish satan, but instead punished *ALL* snakes by taking away their legs?
    Ricky Gervais noted that taking away legs is not really punishment for a snake.

BTW apparently a big factor for my mother breaking with catholicism was Jesus cursing the olive tree. Of all the reasons!
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Satan is too abstract to put a type on. Unless you are actually stupid enough to imagine him as a defined being.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Satan is too abstract to put a type on. Unless you are actually stupid enough to imagine him as a defined being.
    You're working for him, aren't you!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Is this a way of admitting that he doesn't exist without having to explicitly admit it to onself or others?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Why does Satan always get judged as being the 'bad' one?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Satan is usually depicted as ENTJ, on occasion being depicted as INTJ or ENTP. If he existed (He probably doesn't), he's likely some kind of NTJ.

God is an ENTJ turned into a pussified ENFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by MacabreCharade View Post
    Why does Satan always get judged as being the 'bad' one?
    That's what I'm wondering too, actually...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Ah good point! If somebody is conceited they must be an NTJ! That's genius, now I know the type of well over 50% of people I've come across!
    I never said that NTJ made people conceited. I simply said that conceit was an argument for I on the I/E axis, but things like this ultimately depend on how you interpret I/E, be it as enjoying introverted or extroverted activities, or simply having more skill working alone or with other people. Also, your jumping to conclusions and sarcasm seems to lend this situation a certain irony.
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Invisiblemonkey View Post
    I never said that NTJ made people conceited. I simply said that conceit was an argument for I on the I/E axis, but things like this ultimately depend on how you interpret I/E, be it as enjoying introverted or extroverted activities, or simply having more skill working alone or with other people. Also, your jumping to conclusions and sarcasm seems to lend this situation a certain irony.
    Your original post did sound quite conceited in itself and I think it was an understandable reaction. Also, neither of the factors of I/E you mentioned have anything to do with being conceited.