First 9101112 Last

Thread: Satan is ENTP!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I've always thought of Jesus (God the Son) as an ENFP, Yahweh (God the Father) as an INxJ (he shows both Thinking and Feeling traits), and Satan as a FAR less healthy INTJ. ENTP wouldn't surprise me for Satan, though; it would explain why so many ENTPs are devil's advocates.
    (Okay, I'll stop trying to be punny now... )
    As far as the Holy Spirit goes, though... not enough in the Bible about him to know. He's definitely Introverted. That's all about him that can really be determined.

Please note: I'm not saying that INTJs or ENTPs are inherently evil. I have friends of each of those two types; great people. I'm just saying that whichever type Satan is, he's a pretty unhealthy one.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacabreCharade View Post
    Why does Satan always get judged as being the 'bad' one?
    Well, he's the guy who led a massive revolt against Heaven, attempted to overthrow the Creator of the Universe, and when he lost and it was made clear that he would, someday, rot in the eternal flames of Hell for his crimes, he decided to drag as much of the Human Race down with him as possible.
    Sounds pretty evil to me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    IEI

@Bknight, I agree that God is INxJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bknight View Post
    ENTP wouldn't surprise me for Satan, though; it would explain why so many ENTPs are devil's advocates.
    I'm pretty sure my kindergarten teacher and moderators of Christian forums across the web would agree with you.

As far as the Holy Spirit goes, though... not enough in the Bible about him to know. He's definitely Introverted. That's all about him that can really be determined.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx

I wonder if Lucifer's greatest triumph so far has been to convince everyone that love is 'good'.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Brinni View Post
    I wonder if Lucifer's greatest triumph so far has been to convince everyone that love is 'good'.
    Why wouldn't it be?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Why wouldn't it be?
    All love comes with suffering. People have committed all sorts of atrocities in the name of love for a cause or their deity and people give up their lives for love. How are those 'good' things?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Brinni View Post
    All love comes with suffering. People have committed all sorts of atrocities in the name of love for a cause or their deity and people give up their lives for love. How are those 'good' things?
    "To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures."

"You want, if possible - and there is no more insane "if possible" - to abolish suffering. And we? It really seems that we would rather have it higher and worse than ever. Well-being as you understand it - that is no goal, that seems to us an end, a state that soon makes man ridiculous and contemptible - that makes his destruction desirable. The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that only this discipline has created all enhancements of man so far?"

"I do not point to the evil and pain of existence with the finger of reproach, but rather entertain the hope that life may one day become more evil and more full of suffering than it has ever been."

^Nitezsche

Suffering is good. Do you think people suffer in hell? Nein. In hell you always get everything you want. You never lose. You always win.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Nietzsche. every time I read something he wrote, I always think to myself, "What a waste of a good God-given brain/intellect." It's like he was in a perpetual circle-jerk. With himself.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post

Suffering is good. Do you think people suffer in hell? Nein. In hell you always get everything you want. You never lose. You always win.
    That really does ruin the phrase 'hell on earth' you know?