User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: Satan is ENTP!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
    i'm not sure of satan's type but his m.o. is lies & deception to ultimately destroy you. he's definitely a sociopath. he ain't the life of the party–that is his ruse. so, he's definitely not estp. probably entj. entp is child's play.
    Do I sense some satan attraction there ?

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What type is Mick Jagger? Allegedly, he had sympathy for him.

FSM is INTP.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

he's clearly an intj... all intjs are satans!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post

^ This one's NTJ.
    Used to use that as an avi on forums all the time.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

LaVayan Satanism is basically Objectivism with a lot of occult trappings laid over it.

In 1987, Anton LaVey has stated that followers of LaVeyan Satanism should avoid the following actions, calling them the "Nine Satanic Sins".[28]

The Nine Satanic Statements[edit]
    Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
    Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
    Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
    Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
    Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
    Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
    Satan represents man as just another animal (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
    Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
    Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.[25]
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    LaVayen Satanism is basically Objectivism with a lot of occult trappings laid over it.
    Pretty intresting. Tho I would say it comes from a time, when scientists wherent really cool and as illuminati a minority believed to be insane. We came a long way since then.

Today church is a different thing. Church remembers the past life of humans. Its like facebook of the past. This tradition is essential to all wisdom and the human race, cause it preserves every single person as a unique thought and makes the center masterbrane core grow stronger.

You could see church with quite the love, even as a scientist. Not in America prolly tho :/

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Pretty intresting. Tho I would say it comes from a time, when scientists wherent really cool and as illuminati a minority believed to be insane. We came a long way since then.

Today church is a different thing. Church remembers the past life of humans. Its like facebook of the past. This tradition is essential to all wisdom and the human race, cause it preserves every single person as a unique thought and makes the center masterbrane core grow stronger.

You could see church with quite the love, even as a scientist. Not in America prolly tho :/
    Oh, I'm not a Satanist or even an Objectivist. I just think it's interesting. As for America, churches are quite diverse. Myself, I'm just a wishy-washy agnostic/mellow atheist/pantheist.

Most of those I disagree with except for "vital existence" and "undefiled wisdom". Indulgence, for instance, makes me feel kind of hollow. Better than indulgence and abstinence alike is temperance.

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Oh, I'm not a Satanist or even an Objectivist. I just think it's interesting. As for America, churches are quite diverse. I'm just a wishy-washy agnostic/mellow atheist/pantheist.

Most of those I disagree with except for "vital existence" and "undefiled wisdom". Indulgence, for instance, makes me feel kind of hollow. Better than indulgence and abstinence alike is temperance.
    I am from Germany, we dont label people here with such things, except as 'bad drinkers' . So dont worry, I took you on the objective level

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Do I sense some satan attraction there ?
    lol. depends on if you're talking entj or entp. while it seems i'm supposed to swoon for entp, being infj, i prefer entj who can be rather devilish. so, i guess so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    bad
    Socionics
    ENTp

Obviously the ENTPs (with their Ne with new ideas) are the true light bringer (lucifer, the morning star, prometheus, or whatever mythological name). They bring the new stuff that disrupts the old establishment.
    They are not rulers though, they just invent (and let someone else reap the benefit in most cases).

Obviously the ENTJs are the best rulers of any existing establishment (satan is a ruler).

But if the ENTJ is not ruling right now, and still has to get there (its the ENTJ's true life task, so obviously he will try to get there). He might take on the mask of the ENTP (e.g. their new ideas), playing the light bringer for that goal. As in bringing the light, but actually not.... And that kind of false prophet... kind of ruins the name of "Lucifer".

(I love ENTJs though....... to troll on.... )