User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Any NT's dating anyone?

Hello, I am new to this site so I hope this question isn't asked a million times. Are you NT's dating anyone now? If so, what is the type that your dating? I am an enfp dating an intp. sometimes I think I cant handle an INTP because Im so sensitive, but then we say we are a good match for each other because our "T" and "F" complement each other. We always talk about ideal pairings. what do you guys think? Would you guys only like to date other NT's? We always talk about Bill Gates and his wife haha.
    :spam2:
    I just love these little picture thingys lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by brandie187 View Post
    Hello, I am new to this site so I hope this question isn't asked a million times. Are you NT's dating anyone now? If so, what is the type that your dating? I am an enfp dating an intp. sometimes I think I cant handle an INTP because Im so sensitive, but then we say we are a good match for each other because our "T" and "F" complement each other. We always talk about ideal pairings. what do you guys think? Would you guys only like to date other NT's? We always talk about Bill Gates and his wife haha.
    :spam2:
    I just love these little picture thingys lol
    I know nothing about Gates' wife. Is she NT or NF?

Anyways, I take really well to ENFP's. The shared Ne makes for a pretty fun time. The last one I got involved with got on my nerves with her procrastination (extreme P). It made me feel like I was a J. E/I was an issue at times also.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What do you like about being with an INTP and what things do you find difficult (besides what you already mentioned)?

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP

I thought Gates' wife was some hardass computer science PhD.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes, I believe that Bill Gates wife is NT, because the NT I'm dating says so lol.

Sometimes I get annoyed because I really want to talk about my feelings with him and he can't do that. He sometimes get annoyed with me because I can be naive, which is true. I also am very sentimental, which he is not. It is hard for me to feel important to him sometimes because I need those sentimental things. Also, he is very introverted and I am very extroverted so sometimes I really want to go out and he wants to stay home.

We have talked about it and we are trying to work out our differences. I have learned so much from him. From meeting him, I have realized that I can be so blind! I am trying to learn to be a little more "t" and he is trying to be a little more "f", which is hard for both of us, but we are learning. He just told me today that he likes to be a little "f" which is really nice to hear. I also like learning to be a little more "t".

Also, I am learning to let him be introverted and he is learning to be a little more extroverted. We live together because we met as roommates.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Any NT's dating anyone?
    Why, you looking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Why, you looking?
    LOL.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yes, I believe that Bill Gates wife is NT, because the NT I'm dating says so lol.

Sometimes I get annoyed because I really want to talk about my feelings with him and he can't do that. He sometimes get annoyed with me because I can be naive, which is true. I also am very sentimental, which he is not. It is hard for me to feel important to him sometimes because I need those sentimental things. Also, he is very introverted and I am very extroverted so sometimes I really want to go out and he wants to stay home.

We have talked about it and we are trying to work out our differences. I have learned so much from him. From meeting him, I have realized that I can be so blind! I am trying to learn to be a little more "t" and he is trying to be a little more "f", which is hard for both of us, but we are learning. He just told me today that he likes to be a little "f" which is really nice to hear. I also like learning to be a little more "t".

Also, I am learning to let him be introverted and he is learning to be a little more extroverted. We live together because we met as roommates.
    I wish you guys nothing but the best!

MBTI
    INTP

I 'spose I'm dating someone right now. No idea what her type is.

I fell hard for an ENFP not too long ago. Look around this web-site; INTP's and ENFP's have some weird, uber-chemistry.

But MBTI is psychobabble. If you're concerned whether this guy will make a good long-term companion, I suggest you pay more attention to his values than his MBTI type. Any guy worth his salt will learn how to please his wife.

MBTI
    INTJ

Good luck with your relationship. So he's an INT and your an ENFP. I think in a relatioinship with a strong I and strong E, it's good for each to influence each other into their passions, but not to be pushy with it. Also, I think that, particularly if he is INTJ, he should be able to commit himself to learning how to talk emotionally with you and be emotionally supportive. INTJs can be incredibly devoted.