User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Problems being overly assertive?

I don't think an INTP should have an SFJ manager unless they are both in a sitcom. That is all.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I don't think an INTP should have an SFJ manager unless they are both in a sitcom. That is all.
    qft... bigtime.

4w3 sx/so
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    For example, I gave my INTP boss a bottle of wine for his birthday and he handed it to someone for a Silent Auction right in front of me.
    Oh. No he. Didn't. I would have lit his ass on the spot. Twice.

I find ENTPs to be more socially aware, but they also can be very blunt. I offered to host a outdoor fundraiser for an ENTP friend running for public office and he said "Your front yard is mostly dirt."

Jae Rae
    I've encountered this. I've known ENTPs to be the epitome of tact, and others who were constantly putting their foot in it. I remember one saying to me blithely: "Don't ask me about keeping friends. I'm too busy making enemies." I realize that's off balance.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P

Plumage and Moult Array proteanmix's Avatar

Seriously. That was just plain rude. At least wait until he's out of her presence to do that. It was given as a gift and we'll assume with good intentions and to turn around and give it to someone else tells that person, I really don't care that you gave me this.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3