First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    You know you're and ENTP when you are able to make a deadly weapon out of a pen and a rubber band, because you were bored in class...
    Doesn't everyone know how to do that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP

^No, I just imagined the blackboard melting away and in the hole I imagined lots of stories take place. I don't want to "lose time", ever. Time which isn't spent on imagining or playing or experimenting is time lost.
    I have made a deadly weapon with a rubber band and some paper, but not during class.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

the sound of Arnold Schwarzenegger makes you laugh.

GEEHT DAAUN.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amphion View Post
    "You know you're an ENTP when..." you have to learn things the hard way.
    No, you know you are human then. Great post, though :-)
    To me, the difference between an immature and a (more) mature ENTP is this...
    The immature one only sees two choices: either conform and be a good ISFJ with a boring life in order not to lose your friends; or be enthousiastic, selfish, only interested in theories and not in people, attention-seeking, scaring off any aquaintance, in short be a douchebag and proud of it.

There are more than two possibilities. The number of possibilities is infinite. Tertiary Fe has more options than "do everything in order to please people, especially shut down random abstract Ne and cold, analytical Ti" and "nonexistent".

There is also helping people to understand abstract concepts

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    hahahaahaha...that made me laugh and put my hands together in a compliment to you

-when you go from being 5 to 25 (yrs old) in less than a sentence
    -when you intrigue the living crap out of yourself in a totally non-egocentric way...or thats what you and the rest of the T world thinks. Fs are just thinking who the fuck is this retard
    -when you...(fuck i totally forgot what i was gonna say here. im not even joking)
    "when you go from being 5 to 25 (yrs old) in less than a sentence"
    SO TRUE!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI

- when you speak nonchalantly and people around laugh as if they heard the best joke in the world.
    - when you fucked things up bad at moments when your friend tells something tragic and you just ended up laughing at it
    - when you get so pissed off at times when people do not believe you. The best part of it is the manipulation to prove them wrong in their face
    - when people cannot figure out whether you are childish or hellishly mature with a mask.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

- When the tables turned and you started being the parent to your parents at 14 because you grasped things they couldn't fathom.

- When you don't show up to traffic court cause you figured you could talk your way out of whatever later.

- When you only pay colored bills or things that say "disconnect notice" and end up paying a late fee even though you had the money.

- One of your biggest fears in life is having nothing and being totally fine with that.

- You don't date to protect people from yourself.

- You can make a HUGE decision in 1/10th of a second but it takes you a month and 40 hours of research to make a little one.

- You feel more alone when you're around people than you do when you're actually alone.

- Everybody in the world thinks you're flirting with them.

- You leave a store and reach the end of the parking lot before you notice your car was 1,000 feet behind you.

- You truly feel bad about how good you are at manipulating people.

- You repeat yourself often cause you can't remember what you've said as opposed to what you've thought about saying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

+1
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP

Indeed, some of them are so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    - You can make a HUGE decision in 1/10th of a second but it takes you a month and 40 hours of research to make a little one.
    True. I even pretend to have made the decision already to get people off my back. Like "I'm going to become a teacher!" while thinking "Actually I don't know, but I can always pretend to have changed my mind if I actually *decided* to do something else."
    I never decided to become a teacher. When the time was there to take the teacher's course and work, I STILL had not decided. I just took the thing and started to work as a teacher, and I'm still on the look-out for something else. I'll always be on the look-out.

- You feel more alone when you're around people than you do when you're actually alone.
    True, but when you are alone for a long time you're frustrated and bored to hell. Even if you've got loads of free time.

- You leave a store and reach the end of the parking lot before you notice your car was 1,000 feet behind you.
    Did I bring the car to the store? Must be, because now I'm home and the car isn't there...

- You repeat yourself often cause you can't remember what you've said as opposed to what you've thought about saying.
    This, or the opposite: skip chunks of story or reasoning because you think you've said it; then remembering that the other person didn't know and filling in, thus making a very non-straightforward narrative out of it.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    - When the tables turned and you started being the parent to your parents at 14 because you grasped things they couldn't fathom.

- When you don't show up to traffic court cause you figured you could talk your way out of whatever later.

- When you only pay colored bills or things that say "disconnect notice" and end up paying a late fee even though you had the money.

- One of your biggest fears in life is having nothing and being totally fine with that.

- You don't date to protect people from yourself.

- Everybody in the world thinks you're flirting with them.

- You truly feel bad about how good you are at manipulating people.

Dude, I would say this is true for ENFPs as well. Just saying. Well, at least for me.