• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] You know you're an ENTP when...

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
when you are normally so accurate you can fool your ENFP friend into thinking you actually knew the date the telescope was invented... [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] :p

He he you encountered the ENTP talent known as bullshitting :newwink:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
When you keep talking until someone hits you in the face.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Bullseye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why do you think I amp up my trollyness online? Coz the worse that can happen is a ban! XD.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
. You spam "i wonder" all the time in convos.

. When you loudly shut down any polite and cultured convos when you are in full on Ne mode :) unless you wanna be charming then you can be at your best.

. When despite professing to being a troll and the best at everything you get very upset when the real mean ones come :(.

. When you delight in using NFs as playthings and puppeteer their emotions and abstractions to paint a landscape of joy and laughter (Net joy demands I troll since the joy I get from trolling a NF out weights their misery by a scale of 1000000/1). :D:happy2:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Bullseye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why do you think I amp up my trollyness online? Coz the worse that can happen is a ban! XD.

Hahaha! One of my best friends is an ENTP. He keeps talking and teasing everyone, sometimes in a very cringe inducing way that he very much enjoys. He also laughs at his own jokes and pranks, no matter how dumb they are. If I'm in the company of women, I have to tell him to behave and contain his sexual innuendos, otherwise, I'll have to introduce him as an asylum escapee.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hahaha! One of my best friends is an ENTP. He keeps talking and teasing everyone, sometimes in a very cringe inducing way that he very much enjoys. He also laughs at his own jokes and pranks, no matter how dumb they are. If I'm in the company of women, I have to tell him to behave and contain his sexual innuendos, otherwise, I'll have to introduce him as an asylum escapee.

Oh god :D he sounds like a real character and a fun guy to be around and have fun with. Laughing at ones self you will never be sad and weep as one could say :) so he is one freaking wise dude. And as for introducing him as a asylum patient thats not unwise for introducing a Ne dom to a stranger :p as we dont want trucks coming and dragging us away. Im pretty much the same as your ENTP dude but im super shy with women :( but ah maybe one day I can be more confident :) with the ladies.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Oh god :D he sounds like a real character and a fun guy to be around and have fun with. Laughing at ones self you will never be sad and weep as one could say :) so he is one freaking wise dude. And as for introducing him as a asylum patient thats not unwise for introducing a Ne dom to a stranger :p

If it's wisdom, his sagacity is staggering. He loves acting like a clown, but the caliber of his knowledge is heavier than all of my subordinates' combined. Unbeknownst to me, one day he was waiting for me in the meetings' room, and upon my entrance he bowed with a trollesque smile on his face and said "The KING IS HERE!". Fuck him.

That to say he's very modest and positively simple, just like you. He would prefer an ice-cream and a walk by the lake, than an extravagant dinner in a flashy restaurant anyday.

I like having him by my side. He's a good and honest man.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

. When you loudly shut down any polite and cultured convos when you are in full on Ne mode :) unless you wanna be charming then you can be at your best.

. When despite professing to being a troll and the best at everything you get very upset when the real mean ones come :(.

. When you delight in using NFs as playthings and puppeteer their emotions and abstractions to paint a landscape of joy and laughter (Net joy demands I troll since the joy I get from trolling a NF out weights their misery by a scale of 1000000/1). :D:happy2:

): you're such a mean cat. XD

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Can the ENTP description and you please get a room and fuck already. People are trying to sleep over here. :coffee:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can the ENTP description and you please get a room and fuck already. People are trying to sleep over here. :coffee:

Nah im not fucking myself and you are deluded and imagining the sounds of people fuckng which shows the mindset of a typical ENTP as one of a mind orgy :wink:.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Nah im not fucking myself and you are deluded and imagining the sounds of people fuckng which shows the mindset of a typical ENTP as one of a mind orgy :wink:.

*slow pat*

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Depends on the enneagram and variant, any ENTP with a Social blind spot could be less likely to talk as much in general, any ENTP with a Sexual blind spot could be less likely to talk about themselves in general, any ENTP leading with 1, 4, or 5 could be less likely to talk as much unless a conversation is already happening. Besides, even after considering these factors, that is still not enough because one should always consider the person also. You could meet two or more ENTP 5 sp/sx people that have considerably different behavior because of their own tendencies and life experiences, which could possibly or easily influence their approach to conversation and human interaction in general.