• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are your IQs?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What would be the IQ of God, if you'ld look for it ?

Borderline retarded. Does this make any evolutionary sense to you?

2011-05-13-2011-05-13-006-002.jpg

And if you say that humans bred those monstrosities, it's still God's fault. He endowed them with the capability of bastardizing his creations like that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Its nice how you call it score and not result haha

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No idea, and I'll probably never find out. Hell, I avoid OKCupid tests that are too long. Although I'm pretty happy with what I have, I have a feeling that being any smarter than I am might actually be worse, or at least useless, for me. I could probably even drop a few notches of intellegence and still feel pretty damned good.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i've taken two real iq tests with a psychologist, one when i was 4 and one when i was 14.
when i was 4 it was 157, when 14 it was around 135. i'm 20 now, so who knows how much more my brain has deteriorated.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
i've taken two real iq tests with a psychologist, one when i was 4 and one when i was 14.
when i was 4 it was 157, when 14 it was around 135. i'm 20 now, so who knows how much more my brain has deteriorated.

:laugh: I'm pretty sure my brain has deteriorated significantly since leaving university due to lack of use. I would like to use it more often, though. I get excited on days when I get to use my brain for something.

I wish there was a such thing as CrossFit for your brain. Hm, maybe I should be the one to come up with something like that.... :happy2:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

A lowering of the score as you age is not necessarily deterioration, especially if you're comparing a score from when you're 4 vs 14. The IQ scores of the young are always ridiculously padded because we consider any intellect from a child to be freaking amazing. :p The lowering of your score as you age isn't a bad sign, you're just averaging out in terms of your intelligence compared to your age.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

No, the two IQ tests were probably scored in different ways. The one you took when 4 was probably scored by mental age - a crude ratio of (your mental age)/(your real age) = x*100 = your IQ.

So at four, you must've been a bit over a 6-year-old's level. You don't necessarily stay 50% ahead of the average as you get older.

And when older, it's calculated by percentile and standard deviation.

But yeah...any kid can get a ridiculously high IQ. I was reading college textbooks and teaching myself algebra at 5 - something that merely showed my curiosity and geekiness (never was the Barbies fan). I don't think my IQ was or is 300. :rofl1:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At any given time, on any MBTI forum, there is an IQ thread on the first page of the NT sub-forum.

Butterflystone

MBTI Type
INtP
The idea of an IQ test scares the hell out of me as I did not receive an adequate education as a child and teenager. As an adult I learn as needed + interest. I completed one online IQ test it was a Raven's Progressive Matrices type test 36 to solve. It was a good result.

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
I have an IQ of 102. Just ask anyone who has met me if you want to verify this.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have an IQ of 102. Just ask anyone who has met me if you want to verify this.

Ohoh, you have to leave this bar now dude, cause we dont tolerate your kind and black people here !! :D

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
Ohoh, you have to leave this bar now dude, cause we dont tolerate your kind and black people here !! :D

C'mon, at least I'm on the right side of the bell curve!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same as my DBZ power level.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Taken a few tests with varying results....had 130 and 164 *shrugs*
Tests don't matter because I know I am a fucking genius.
Now go make me dinner bitch.

omglookitsagoat

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't think IQ is necessarily an accurate measurement of intelligence, but I took a few free IQ tests online and I usually score in the lower to m id 120s. I really don't think it's worth paying $50 for a more accurate IQ test. I would guess they would be more accurate, but unless I would get into mensa, it wouldn't be worth it. I hear most online IQ tests give inflated results, so I'd be surprised if my IQ was really as high as it says mine is. I don't think I'm significantly smarter than average.

Don't worry too much about being smart academically. Just do the best you can and you'll be successful at something. Different people have different skills and one reason I think IQ tests are over-rated is because they can't possibly measure all forms of intelligence. I'm pretty smart academically, but socially not so much. There are plenty of things I'm good at, but also plenty that I'm not good at. For example, I'm pretty much completely tone-deaf and have no musical inclination. Common sense is just as valuable, if not sometimes more valuable than academic achievements, but sometimes I don't do so well in that area either.