• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are your IQs?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You can't compare what grades you get compared to others, as classes are usually never a constant. I mostly get A's at the new school I'm at, but those classes are nothing compared to the classes I took at a previous school, where I got okay grades (usually Bs, some Cs, some Ds...no As). Classes were different, syllabus is different, grading scale, professor, etc.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My IQ's like 500. :smile:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
My IQ is 32580925739205 I can read books backwards and still understand.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I have an interesting story to tell you all.

My theory is that he memorized a ton of chess moves and strategies.

So he's brilliant in his own way, despite the fact that his abstract thinking is like...inexistent.

Interesting right?

Hm, eventhough memory is very valuable in chess, a good memory is not enough to win in chess. He may well remember all the pieces of the "chess puzzle" but will still need to understand how to fit them together. The joy of the game is that it is nearly infinite in combinations. Experience matters a great deal in chess, in the way that you use it to identify opportunities, not merely remember them.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Last time I checked my IQ was in the 120-125 range.

On the other hand, my emotional IQ is closer to 85. So depending on what your measure of a man, I ain't that great.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with whatever. IQ is not directly correlated to test taking in academia that I know of. Sure, since IQ favors those who have had better upbringing, more schooling and experience there will be that element involved but when it comes to taking tests. Some folks have it, some don't. I don't. I am slow and methodical when reading questions my school gives us 70 seconds per question on exams regardless of their length or complexity. Hurts me on grades in some classes.

Took an "official" paper form IQ test when I was in middle school scored 136. My Grandfather was the president of the regional or state chapter of Mensa at one point. It doesn't mean a thing. Learn how you learn, study in a way that facilitates your learning, do better on exams (up to your potential).

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
url

xisnotx

Permabanned
73 ish.
3 points above retardation.
How I function in society is apparently a mystery to western thought, all though that isn't saying much, is it?

I bet you'd have to be retarded to understand that lolol

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken IQ tests, not just online ones, and mine is about 120 to 130. More around 120 if it would be my guess. I'm not remarkably intelligent, obviously, but I tend to do well in testing, not so well in life lol...... When I was drinking/stoned all the time, I took an online iq test and got a hundred lmao. It has since gone back up to normal. I was worried there for awhile.
I've always gotten good grades with little effort, but I didn't get straight A's either. I never strived to, however, and with more effort, I'm sure I could have. I tend to think the people who were getting A's were much more into school than I was, regardless of what they might say. When I took a good look at their lives and who they were, it seemed to be the truth. I was partying like mad during those years, while they were into school activities, reading, and such. I never read a book I didn't have to read.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Once you can tie your shoes, keep a job and graduate HS, IQ is kind of irrelevant.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Einstein and Feynman reached scarcely 126.
Jewish names. What do you know.
You score so much better! :)
Take it easy now. Drop in the Club. Play some golf. Tip the underlings.
Acquiesce to your class.
Everybody does.

I thought Einstein was in the 160s..

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How could he have with his slow brain.

Well where did you pull out 126 from? And how do you know his brain was slow? Supposedly he actually didn't strugglle in school - that's just a myth. Not sure which is true.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Well where did you pull out 126 from? And how do you know his brain was slow? Supposedly he actually didn't strugglle in school - that's just a myth. Not sure which is true.

I have read books of Einstein and books about Einstein. I read some of them already in the 50s.
The subject was discussed in several books. I do not remember all the titles, or authors.

It is impossible that Einstein could have had an IQ of 160. He was a way too slow.
He used to say to people:: Speak slowly. My mind works slowly.

Einstein refused to play the sycophant. It is that's why he was expelled from school.
He did not struggle, he did not fawn.

G

Glycerine

hahaha, I forgot that I posted in this thread. I have NEVER actually gotten officially tested but I am afraid to find out how mediocre I may be.I can catch on rather quick when I can see the reasoning and patterns for things. That's all I can say for my intelligence. :D

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
138. Not sure it means much though because it is such a narrow view of intelligence. Got mostly straight As in school except for a couple of years in middle school where I was "resting" in preparation for High School and College. Then there were a couple semesters at the end of college where I got mostly Cs and a couple Fs. Broke up with long term college girlfriend. Couldn't understand why it affected me so much. I recovered a few years later in a masters program where I got pretty much straight As again though.

I guess grades relate to motivation, state of mind, and giving teachers what they want.

Last edited:

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP

Well he was not a particularly good mathematician, esp. by the standards of the company he kept. Normally theoretical physicists are VERY good at advanced at mathematics. Many of them are borderline brilliant in that area. Einstein often required help with some of his calculations. Einstein’s brilliance was ability to simply see what nobody else was seeing. He literally may be one of the few genuinely irreplaceable people in history.