• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What are your IQs?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Was tested by a psychologist for GATE classes when I was six.

All I know is that it's above 130 (the GATE minimum) and probably not above 140.

My sister and I are both within that range, but our parents wouldn't tell us what our scores were, for understandable reasons.

I still remember the things that I got "docked" for, and one of them pisses me off to this day.

The understandable one is that there was a picture, and I was supposed to identify what's missing: the picture was of an elephant, and its toenail things were missing from the back right foot.

The one that pisses me off is that, once again, I was supposed to identify what was missing from a picture: this time it was a cat, and what was supposedly missing was that it did not have a collar.

I'm not sure who writes these fucking tests, but since when did it a cat require a collar?

Considering my number would've been higher had I been dumb enough to think cats must have collars, I view the tests with a bit of skepticism.

I do, however, think they tend to point to something, "g", general intelligence, whatever you want to call it, but I don't believe in over-inflating the reality or importance of "g".

I do think I can generally get a sense, within ~5-10 points, of what someone's actual IQ is.

And I do think it tends to correlate reasonably well with how "intelligent" they are.

Last edited:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored about 120 on an online test. Weird thing is I completed about 90% of the test and the others were random guesses. I'm not proud of having scored just above average. Inwardly, I consider I am one rank below genius, but I'm no sure if I'm being narcissist here lol.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I did the mensa application form for Germany with 135 no online test

Still that hasnt made me any wiser

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm like way smart, man. Way smart.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

pmj85

I did a lengthy IQ test back when I was 17 (I'm now 25). I can't remember what it was for specifically, though its main purpose was to ascertain what the average intelligence here in the UK is. I scored 124 or 126 (I think it was 126), which apparently put me comfortably above the average, which at the time was between 90-105.

Meh. It's all a load of shit anyway in my opinion - so long as you're smart enough to get by, who cares?

T

ThatGirl

Do you need help making your brain work again?

*reaches for jumper cables*

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Now it's interesting!!! I'll get the clamps so I don't squirm this time!!!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I score between 120-144. I think it's about probably around 125-130

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What would be the IQ of God, if you'ld look for it ?