User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I assumed it was something like "furries".
    Ah that explains everything...
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Epiphany

I think he likes you as more than just a friend.

MBTI
    INTP

Re: Otherkin, I'm not really qualified to say, but I think it's one of those things where people have animal personas. Like furries, but I don't think they dress up.

As regards physical affection, I can't stand it when people, especially men, I don't know or like try to put their hands on me, but as I've grown I've become comfortable with affection from friends. I've trained myself to give hugs and rest my head against their shoulders; it doesn't hurt me and it helps along bonding. I find it comforting to sleep next to someone, and I've napped beside most of my close friends. You don't have to be entwined with someone to feel safe and loved.

As for his feelings towards me, that's really his concern, and if he wants to bring it up with me, he's welcome to do so.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mipp View Post
    As for his feelings towards me, that's really his concern, and if he wants to bring it up with me, he's welcome to do so.
    This is what I like to get out of the way before I get too close. I prefer a person who leaves it alone till I have my head wrapped around what I want.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Ah that explains everything...
    It's better not to know....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    what is the "otherkin" subculture? is this something I should know about...?
    Otherkin people are people who feel that part of their soul is not human. Some will identify strongly with an animal and exhibit some animalistic traits, for instance. Others identify with 'fantasy' creatures, such as elves, dwarfs etc etc, feeling that that is part of their true nature.

They are generally not happy about being associated with furries, as it is considered a part of their souls, a spiritual matter, and not a fetish or sexual in nature. Most of them lead normal lives, and use their "animal or elven instincts" in daily life. They might sometimes dress the part, but they usually are into wearing a stuffed animal suit like furries are.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Otherkin people are people who feel that part of their soul is not human. Some will identify strongly with an animal and exhibit some animalistic traits, for instance. Others identify with 'fantasy' creatures, such as elves, dwarfs etc etc, feeling that that is part of their true nature.

They are generally not happy about being associated with furries, as it is considered a part of their souls, a spiritual matter, and not a fetish or sexual in nature. Most of them lead normal lives, and use their "animal or elven instincts" in daily life. They might sometimes dress the part, but they usually are into wearing a stuffed animal suit like furries are.
    Huh. I learned something today.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Thanks for answering, if only that I could satisfy my curiosity and come to the conclusion that our INFP friend OrangeAppled was correct:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    It's better not to know....
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So that's what they call my dysfunction...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTPs are like the other version of me i always enjoy their company.
    Enneagram 5w4.