User Tag List

First 1234 Last

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

OMG, that so cute. Even your reaction's cute. INTP's are good to have around. They make me think (i.e. frame my thoughts in much more logical manner). There's also a mutual respect between the two I find refreshing, plus you guys don't do chit chat either, which is a relief. INTP's also generally don't use me as an emotional dumping ground either, which makes your friendship a vacation of sorts.
    The best thing though, is if there is an off beat topic (usually of a scientific nature for me) that you are pretty sure no one else is interested in, the INTP's I've known, are usually the only other people I know who, either have heard about it and want to know more, or done way more research than you have and want to share.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

lol, that's the cutest thing I've ever heard. ^.^

INTPs have this adorable obliviousness when it comes to relationships that makes you just want to jump 'em.
    "If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see."
    Thoreau

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    The bunny is a good metaphor on how to handle him. Consider the proper care and feeding of bunnies.
    Lot's of carrots. That is the key to a healthy INFP INTP relationship.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Well that is pretty cute, but am I the only one who relates bunnies to promiscuity? If this guy came up to me and said he felt like a bunny much of the time, I would take it as him saying he is constantly horny and ready to breed.

I feel like I have soiled this pure thread with my comment.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

My wife is likely iNFP (or eNFP). Things are going well after being married for 16 years. Be patient and understanding of your feeling vs. thinking differences, and things will go well. Use Ne to help overcome the differences and to keep your relationship dynamic so that it changes as both of you change.

MBTI
    INTP

What can I say? Well, my surviving girl is an INFP. She's become the mother of my second daughter and she is in it for the long haul, whatever that may be, since I'm still not sure I can get enough excitement in my later years.

I've been with her for about 5 years, with several relationships in the mix. She is a person I want in my life, forever, but I'm also willing to let her go if I'm not in her best interest in the long term. It's very difficult for me because I see her value but also want to be true to my desire for more adventures, love stories, journeys and believe it or not, kids !

INFP's are very loving and I sincerely believe they can be very loyal if that is what you are looking for. In my case, I'm not necessarily looking for loyalty but rather a well rounded person that has it all.

Enjoy but be aware that you are getting involved with a super sensitive person who according to this profile:

http://www.purdue.edu/usp/pdfs/mbtiresources/INFP.pdf

They take love super seriously !!

I also think you should take into consideration, since your relationship is inversed (male INFP to female INTP), that he has his ducks in a row with regard to the financial outlook in life going long term. The issue coming from my end, as an INTP male as everyone knows has major procrastination issues. They seem to have compounded because of the INFP's latchiness to some extent. At times it may even appear that they are not latching at all but as an insightful INTP you'll soon discover that the real case is they are waiting and placing all their chips on you.

Take it seriously, as you have and my advice would be to bring clarity to your outlook on life and how you see the world. They can easily take this in and then decide if they want to risk their time with you.

Good luck, I've left mine to destiny, refused to marry and keep convincing myself day after week, after month that it's all about the good times you spend anyway so why complicate things anymore.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ That just reeks of ExTP....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Wow, I'd be tentative about how far to go. I try not to maul on first permission, as much as the temptation is there, and that's even when I'm really into the girl...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

what is the "otherkin" subculture? is this something I should know about...?
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    what is the "otherkin" subculture? is this something I should know about...?
    I was scared to ask....I assumed it was something like "furries".
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe