User Tag List

First 567

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    But I'm so trustable.
    Trustable people never actually say that.

MBTI
    INTJ

And what's your reasoning behind that?

Particularly, if someone asked them whether they were trustable, answering yes would make your statement wrong, but answering no would make them untrustable, so I'm gooing to go with statement is wrong.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Trust comes from warning others about trusting people, including themselves...?

You said "so trustable", the "so" is very suspicious.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Oh well that's crap then.
    ok so assuming that the things you've been told about her here are true (which to be fair to her, they may not be), I would say "she sounds annoying and a lot of effort for meagre rewards, I'll go for someone else instead"

PS it's TRUSTWORTHY not TRUSTABLE! (at least in Britain maybe you colonials murder the language).
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't find her annoying. I love to be around her. She has a great sense of humour, very smart, shares many of my interests, very intuitive, normally quite casual. I'm assuming that that idea comes from how I said she is misanthropic. Well I realise that may have connotated that she is always depressed and angry at everyone or complains all the time. This is not true. It's just when she sees problems and injustice or the topic is brought up she tends to be overly negative on that sort of aspect and occasionally it gets a little silly, like what I've explained. But normally she is great fun and also good to have deep philosophical conversations with. But I'm feeling a little more relaxed about it now anyway. I still like her, but I think I'm just going to see where it goes. Maybe in another month or 2 I'll have another breakdown of anxiety and desperation but getting back to school has made me less socially stressed.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    Personally I'm male so obviously in relationship advice, this is a big factor regardless of her also being intp.

but what I like in terms of personality and also my experience what intp women like is someone who will be forward and flirtatious but at the same time chilled out, self-assured, and not at all intense or clingy or needing to be "taken care". Oh and there has to be physical attraction and sexual chemistry as well (those previous things are what add up to sexual chemistry IMO).
    Spot on. I agree 100% with this.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

How to get an INTP to like you... Find a specific topic of an intellectual nature that she enjoys, and study it. Try observing what she reads, what she does well in, what sort of topics she mentions and the like. Also, if she seems to be unable to answer questions about certain things, that are closely related to another topic, assume that said topic is what she's interested in. Also, (speaking from personal experience only) we're not so much misanthropic as resentful towards the rest of the world for it's idiocy. In the end, that's up in the air as to if it's part of her INTP-ness.
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.

MBTI
    INTJ

When it comes to romantic relationships, the best way to make a person interested in you is by spending time with them. After a while, you will see if she "likes you in that way" or not.

There is no magic bullet... except maybe for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Become a video game.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.