User Tag List

First 123

Are you kidding? I thrive on INFx approval. Who doesn't?!
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

Chaolioe:

let me help you put the nail in the coffin by addressing your INFERIOR function-

If you're an INTP, your inferior function would be Extraverted Feeling. You'd rather not have to deal with social contracts and niceties because it all seems rather redundant and unnecessary sometimes, and really just too much effort?

If you're an INFP, your inferior function would be Extraverted Thinking. You don't think that it makes any sense to try and analyse situations without considering the context- the idea of "impersonal analysis" doesn't appeal to you, because it seems doomed to fail. You have to understand how people feel about something before you pass judgement, and statistics alone don't give you confidence. (Like you'd be uncomfortable firing someone just because of statistically bad performance, because perhaps they might be going through a traumatic experience outside of work?)
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    Are you kidding? I thrive on INFx approval. Who doesn't?!
    waves hands
    me, me me

Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Ti is the way I assign value to the array of variables in my life. It causes me to analyze all of the variables of a given system/situation by breaking the system down to its component parts, viewing them in isolation, and then evaluating them for a logically consistent interplay. If there is a logical inconsistency in a given system, then I attempt to tweak my values and beliefs so as to make the system consistent again.

Ti finds the unstable cracks in my ego's brick wall, removes the weak components, and fortifies the wall with new bricks.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Ti is the way I assign value to the array of variables in my life. It causes me to analyze all of the variables of a given system/situation by breaking the system down to its component parts, viewing them in isolation, and then evaluating them for a logically consistent interplay. If there is a logical inconsistency in a given system, then I attempt to tweak my values and beliefs so as to make the system consistent again.
    I would have bet someone else's kidney that an INTJ wrote that. That is cold, brother. But that's the beauty of the ENTP structure, the Ti is like this secret police that go in when the moment is right and smooths out the bedsheets after an intuitive midday quickie.

I find that my only conscious, deliberative acts of Thinking recently have probably been in the company of drunk and high Sensors and Feelers, who tend not to know what the master plan is or what we're doing in 15 minutes, so I do exercise this precise logic of what we're gonna do now, like a damn ENTJ. Subtler Ti that I experience gently pushes my Ne-fueled train of thought back onto the rails when I start wondering who to call about joining the Mafia and other ENTP nonsense like that. I believe that it's Ti saying in my head, "you should not do that. That is a bad idea. You would not be good at the Mafia."

Ti
    Rubber band man
    wild as the Taliban
    9 in my right
    .45 in my other hand