User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default Help my new boss is entp...

...and he lately became intrested in my abilities. First of all he wanted some things to be programmed in vba in excel. And he wanted to learn some programming that way. Normally I then start a lot of technical blabla and loose the people on the way so I stay my hometowns regional expert for programming issues.

But in this case that guy sticked with me and now he is sending me bits he programmed himself and they are quite good DAMN IT !

I need to uphold my lone status as an expert, if he starts to learn stuff now, ( next thing he prolly will be intrested in will be how to build 10 feet tall war robots, whats my other field of expertise ); so I either need to kill him or have him transfered to another "department" on the northpole mayhaps :steam:
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

figsfiggyfigs

well now you know how frustrating you guys can be... ( jokkeeee!!)

good luck. LOLL

Btw, he sounds pretty awesome and intelligent, maybe you have a few things to learn from him?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ...and he lately became intrested in my abilities. First of all he wanted some things to be programmed in vba in excel. And he wanted to learn some programming that way. Normally I then start a lot of technical blabla and loose the people on the way so I stay my hometowns regional expert for programming issues.

But in this case that guy sticked with me and now he is sending me bits he programmed himself and they are quite good DAMN IT !

I need to uphold my lone status as an expert, if he starts to learn stuff now, ( next thing he prolly will be intrested in will be how to build 10 feet tall war robots, whats my other field of expertise ); so I either need to kill him or have him transfered to another "department" on the northpole mayhaps :steam:
    Oh, you're so lucky! Hahaha!

MBTI
    entp

same here...my boss is way too smart. he frikkin has meetings where i update him on my ideas and code. the bastard actually understands them on the spot and asks LEGIT questions at the end of the VERY SAME MEETING. reminds me of myself. i used to be able to slack off for like 2 days after a meeting waiting for emails with questions...not with this guy

he actually picks up on it when i go thru my 3 days of intense work and 5 days of screwing around

go back to school so you dont have to face him

MBTI
    ENTP

Hahaha!

Hey, that's the cost of doing business with an ENTP! Hopefully he understands that as well.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Have im go to an expedition to the Southpole and then have him killed by penguins with lasers. They'll never know it was you!
    You could rent the penguins afterwards to terroristic organisations as well!
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

thread is a good example of why the logic of competition in economics stifles development.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    thread is a good example of why the logic of competition in economics stifles development.
    I am gonna show you another thing that can stifle too, if you continue to talk swollen
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Heh heh heh...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.