Thread: Weak INTP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Default Weak INTP

Greetings. I'd like some helpful self-development advice on how to remove this "inferiority" and "weak" stature that I'm placed in. I always seem to activate this "victim" mode when talking to people who are fairly well-versed in empathy. On the other hand, I become a robot when talking to less empathetic people who are serious and critical of others. But most of the time, my situation is on the usual mode of myself being weak and having a very heightened voice pitch and it really annoys me.

What do you think I need for maintaining a proper balance of this "aura"? (Some people have powerful but less "friendly auras", some have purely friendly "auras", and some have a weak "aura") --, Do you understand what I mean?

In addition, pardon my self-centeredness and over-usage of "I". I cannot try to express it in a less selfish manner. Oh well.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have learned in life that all matter or energy succumbs to relativity. Meaning, if someone says "the universe is huge", one may ask: "compared to what".

Since I am not the regional expert on self-development topics, I'll just give you my five cents: if you yourself feel too weak or too robotic in your behaviour, you always have to ask: compared to whom. And that is one of the most important things on your quest of finding a personality, namely: to try to rid yourself from the influence of others.

You may take advice from others, may even seek for their help, those aint things that are forbidden. But when it comes to the point, at which you start to define yourself, to learn who you really are, you cant make a living on the feedback you receive from others, cause their perception of you will never be the one, you really are.

I of course imputed now that you live by the opinion of others to you, but as I said in terms of relativity, there is no other possibility that could enable you to think of yourself to be in someways deficient but other people.

Therefore take the wisdom of Ebenezer Scrooge here: Hell is other people.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

^
    What if you don't like a certain aspect of yourself? Is it wrong to improve?

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

not at all, I just havent found the magic button yet to get rid of things you dont like about yourself
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    ^
    What if you don't like a certain aspect of yourself? Is it wrong to improve?
    This is a complicated question. In essence it's never wrong to change yourself. But if you don't like certain aspects of yourself, who's to say that the alternative is an improvement. Also, like Entropie said, there's no magic button. Personality change is incredibly difficult to achieve, it takes a long time, and may not even work out. How will you feel then?

Anyway, if things become unbearable you must get rid of them in the end.
    (removed)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    This is a complicated question. In essence it's never wrong to change yourself. But if you don't like certain aspects of yourself, who's to say that the alternative is an improvement. Also, like Entropie said, there's no magic button. Personality change is incredibly difficult to achieve, it takes a long time, and may not even work out. How will you feel then?

Anyway, if things become unbearable you must get rid of them in the end.
    I've actually achieved some changes in the ways I carry myself. Or perhaps they were simply a part of my "sleeping" personalities.

Is it "change" or is it simply "development"?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

What are the underlying insecurities that make you appear weak? "Strength" comes from knowing what you have done, what you can do, where come from and where you're going. Those are the things you need to resolve IMO.

Sorry for the general point but I think from the information you provided, it's the best point I could make.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Watch "Fight Club" each day for a month. Get yourself a kettlebell, go for a run...run until you puke.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    What are the underlying insecurities that make you appear weak?
    1. inappropriately high pitch, strained voice,
    2. tremor or shaky voice.
    3. Lack of ability of self-expression.
    4. weak gentle voice.
    5. weak and gentle movements or behaviors.
    6. hesitation.
    7. sensitive.

"Strength" comes from knowing what you have done, what you can do, where come from and where you're going.
    This is hard to know.

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Watch "Fight Club" each day for a month. Get yourself a kettlebell, go for a run...run until you puke.
    Sound advice. Maybe I'll try getting into a martial art class.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    1. inappropriately high pitch, strained voice,
    2. tremor or shaky voice.
    3. Lack of ability of self-expression.
    4. weak gentle voice.
    5. weak and gentle movements or behaviors.
    6. hesitation.
    7. sensitive.
    This would have to be a self esteem related issue. Just drum into your head that you're equal to all other people. Nobody's better, nobody's worse. Just make sure you don't end up on the other side and become an arrogant intellectual jerkbag or something. Remember, we're all just boring, (mal)functioning people, no matter how much people pretend that we're not.

[/quote]Sound advice. Maybe I'll try getting into a martial art class.[/QUOTE]

The martial arts I took up, was just a whole bunch of excercise, and pointless movements. It was interesting and good fitness, but that's about it.
    5 3 9