First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Rag, you should change the title of your thread because we don't know if the speaker even is an INTJ and its never a good idea to advocate uncritical acceptance of folk typological notions as well as countless confused, arbitrary and pernicious personality classifications they engender.
    Hmmmm. Yes, I was already thinking of changing the title.

what does this guy do for a living? He has adopted/learned a personna he is using-like a mask kinda. I'd suggest INTJs may do this as they get older-I dont think it is put on-maybe instead more of a logical synthesis of personality tools that help facillitate communication to accomplish objectives? Dude I dunno, I just see a lot of INTJs who are older who can actually be quite extroverted-but each is sorta unique-like I said a developed persona.

Anyways he doesnt fit cleanly into my INTJ library but he had Te eyes and he seemed to have Se prescence. I dunno... No Ne there that's for sure.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Oh goodness me, Te eyes and Se presence! What's next, Fe toes and Si soul?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I definitely have a TiNe penis. Unmistakable!

Ginkgo

Rag, you should change the title of your thread because we don't know if the speaker even is an INTJ and its never a good idea to advocate uncritical acceptance of folk typological notions as well as countless confused, arbitrary and pernicious personality classifications they engender.
    You can't work on a computer while it is conducting a critical virus check or defrag very well. It's indolent and glitchy - often creating problems for both the user and the computer.

Oh goodness me, Te eyes and Se presence! What's next, Fe toes and Si soul?
    Go read up on eye movements in NLP. The system is flawed but there have been a lot of observations there. Timeless also started a post in the MBTI section on this-eye movements and function

Then start watching. Maybe this is what ENFPs do. Cant speak for INTPs. But ENFPs watch. You will always need extensive data all linked with logical consistancy. I just meld with people-but watch them.

Te eyes-these are the serial killer eyes antisocial always talks about that scare people. They can be very intense. Very direct, forceful gaze. This can make INTJs scary.

Fi looks-almost always indirect. glances downwards and away. We will break eye contact to describe how we feel.

Ne eyes-These are quick glances upwards at angles. Both Ne-doms do this, but it is more obvious in enfps. "Why are you staring at the ceiling? The answer isnt on the roof."

Ti-this is direct and exceptionally intent-but not scary like the Te look. At its worst it is the reptilian look mentioned in sociopathy. INTPs rarely use it but ISTPs and EXTPs use it

Ni-It is sort of into space-they are looking into their own heads. Both INFJs and INTJs.

Si/Se are tough to explain-it is something I think I see with Fi-something about the face, the movements of the hands, the eye muscles. Reflecting inwards or outwards.

So watch this guy again-See the direct Te gaze, then the occasionally inner Ni-but very rare. He was in deployment mode, not intuitive mode.

Go watch uumlau in his video in the typing section. He alternates Ni internal thoughts with direct Te deliverance-although more softly than this man.

Now for fun go watch silly sapinne-Mostly she flicks from Ne upwards to Fi no eye contact. But there is a section at the start where she talks about defending people-there is about five seconds of VERY direct eye contact-tertTe.

Go check out timeless's video blog. He mostly has Ti eyes softened with Fe, but you will see him sneak into Ne upwards land now and then.

Yeah enfps, go figure...Sorry I know this violates every single thought you have regarding what is allowable for typology and like I said these things are just things I see and correlate. Maybe wrong, maybe right, but of interest to continue to watch for. I am totally cool with data that corrects what I have seen.

For a Ti user-can you ignore external data even if it breaks your model? How much data does it take to force a model modification? No offesnes intended, just askin.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Te eyes-these are the serial killer eyes antisocial always talks about that scare people. They can be very intense. Very direct, forceful gaze. This can make INTJs scary.

Ti-this is direct and exceptionally intent-but not scary like the Te look. At its worst it is the reptilian look mentioned in sociopathy. INTPs rarely use it but ISTPs and EXTPs use it
    Oh yeah? Let's compare that side-by-side.

Ti vs. Te.

(Me & My INTJ friend)

For a Ti user-can you ignore external data even if it breaks your model? How much data does it take to force a model modification? No offesnes intended, just askin.
    It's hard to go back knowing a big box can contain smaller boxes so to speak.

I'm always open to new perspectives. To put it in a simplier way; why should I swim in a pond when I can swim in the ocean? In other words, if my current model is so huge and vast [including smaller model(s)] why should I retreat to something smaller that ignores the bigger picture. Of course if there's something greater then my "model" ...I'm all ears.

I like paradigm shifts anyway.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    The man is supposedly an INTJ and therefore the whole thread was created on the assumption that he is an INTJ. Hopefully the purpose of the thread will still move on.

Similar to the other thread I made a while back, I found a pleasant video that might give another perception of an INTJ.
    This is to help shred a few false stereotypical ideas that some people may have of an INTJ.
    [YOUTUBE="P7Meo5pAfZw"]The mastermind[/YOUTUBE]

In hopes that others may help shred a few bad ideas of their own type it would be encouraged if people would post videos of people explaining their own type in a thread of it's own. And if you can't find any, why not make one.

I also invite people to add videos of INTJs in this thread if they find any decent ones.

EDIT: Hmmm, this is not about what is being said in the video. If so I could have just copied and pasted the whole profile and made a thread about the profile of INTJs. This is about how the INTJ in the video projected himself towards us. It's a little different than the stereotypes. (stiff, no expressions, dry, etc.)
    Isn't perfectionism a common trait for a "typical" INTJ?... I understand that re-recording that whole description would be a pain in the ass, but those speech errors would drive anyone up the wall,... In a nutshell!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Te eyes-these are the serial killer eyes antisocial always talks about that scare people. They can be very intense. Very direct, forceful gaze. This can make INTJs scary..
    Talk of serial killer eyes, I've just looked in the mirror after having read this thread and decided that I am definitely a Te type!

You can quote thousands of pages of New Age mysticism or Ancient Greek mythology to me, but don't expect you'll ever have enough data to convince me. No, that's not because I'm a 'Ti type' but because I know the difference between a cogent argument and an unfounded opinion.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Oh yeah? Let's compare that side-by-side.

Ti vs. Te.

(Me & My INTJ friend)

Both of you jokers look like you're at a meeting with the mob, planning a hit.
    Hey, where the hell is Jimmy Hoffa buried?