• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Favourite NT character in fiction?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Walter White from AMC's Breaking Bad. INTJ and a total bad ass.

Nomorenames

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Shawn Spencer (ENTP)

+1

Although it's also possible he's an ESTP.

Tim from Spaced (INTP)

TimBisley.jpg

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
L from death note (INTP)
Near from death note ( INTJ)
Joker (ENTP)
Lelouch Lamrpouge ( INTJ from code geass)
Batman (INTJ)

Cerridwen

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Jade from Tales of the Abyss <3 (I think he's an INTJ. He's definitely an NT, anyway.)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 9th Doctor is not an NT. He's an unhealthy EXFP that comes off as an ISTP initially. The Tenth is an obvious ENTP however.

And you're right, EXTP. Sorry.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
we discussed the 9th doctor in another thread... :sadbanana: The 10th dr whined too much and I desperatly wanted to smack him on occasion for being too emo... 9 came across more Tish than 10 did somehow

you CAN'T argue with Leonard of Quirm though :devil:

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The 11th doctor series just came out a few days ago. Saturday i think. He is a straight up ENTP.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm assuming you mean Prof. Snape...

<snip>

Now I want to go back and re-watch all of the scenes with him...
That won't take long. Don't get me started on Snape, or the 6th HP movie. His character was woefully underutilized. The whole point of who the Half-blood Prince was and his significance to the plot were overshadowed by tangential if well-executed subplots and fluff (quidditch, Weasley shop, Lavender, Romilda . . . ). Better to reread the book(s), or even find some good fanfic.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
That won't take long. Don't get me started on Snape, or the 6th HP movie. His character was woefully underutilized. The whole point of who the Half-blood Prince was and his significance to the plot were overshadowed by tangential if well-executed subplots and fluff (quidditch, Weasley shop, Lavender, Romilda . . . ). Better to reread the book(s), or even find some good fanfic.

This happens far too often with movies. Although I will say that the 6th and 3rd Harry Potter movies were much worse than the others in covering the important pieces.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hannibal Lecter was pretty cool at first (Silence of the Lambs), but then i read Hannibal and Hannibal Rising and he slowly became less cool.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hannibal Lecter was pretty cool at first (Silence of the Lambs), but then i read Hannibal and Hannibal Rising and he slowly became less cool.

I haven't read them but I know some of the stuff that happens and many people it seems just prefer to ignore those in Lecter canon.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I haven't read them but I know some of the stuff that happens and many people it seems just prefer to ignore those in Lecter canon.

I thought Hannibal was ok, but Hannibal Rising should have never been written.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my favorites is Raistlin from the Dragonlance series.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Holden Caulfield?

Last edited:

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
L, The 10th (Doctor), Lt. Commander Data, Mr. Fantastic (Hooray social awkwardness).