• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Do NTs enjoy playing Tetris?

You are...

• An INTP who likes Tetris

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • An INTJ who likes Tetris

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • An ENTP who likes Tetris

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • An ENTJ who likes Tetris

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • An INTP who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • An INTJ who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • An ENTP who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • An ENTJ who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tetris is the shizzle!

My sister got a gameboy as they came out. I immediately seized it and only gave it back after a week when I had beat it on hardest mode :)

But I never touched Tetris again after that, hmm...

Btw I totally MUST share this xkcd with you:
hell.png

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

Do you plan on asking others as well, besides NT's? I happen to love Tetris.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
As a non NT i need to answer (If you don't mind ... too late :blush:).

I used to love that game. Patterns and colours, patterns and colours .. It is also a useful tool as then you are not connecting the patterns, colours and dots IRL .. *sigh* Lol

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll play it but it doesn't keep me entertained for more than 5 minutes.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
It seems more NFs like Tetris than NTs which is a bit surprising. Though more dislike it as well, so maybe they just like posting more.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Screw Intelligent Cube, Klax, and Tetris. I enjoy games like Megaman, King's Bounty, and Herzog Zwei.

Tetris was just too mundane for me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Defender of the Crown! Epic!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tetris is a nice game.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It keeps my attention for about 10-20 minutes, then I'm ready to move on to something else. I typically only play when I'm in class, and the lecture is really boring.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
seriously it's too repetitive

Little_Sticks

There used to be an awesome tetris game on omgpop called Blockles, but it's gone now I think. Once you got enough lines you got items you could use on the other players. They had a swap screen item, add lines to someone (including yourself), remove lines from someone (including yourself), clear your screen, and scramble the other person's screen. It was funny because depending on what items you had stacked up towards the end compared to what the person that was left had and how you used them resulted in who would win. So it required a little more thought than what you think is the best way to place pieces in different scenarios depending on what you have coming up next.

But the only problem with games like that is you get people who play them so much they become like this [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdLESxRNylI"]chinese tetris[/YOUTUBE] and unless you learn to play by their strategy, you can't keep up even if you arguably make more moves per mistake.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
No, I don't like it. To be honest, I don't like most things that could be described as abstract strategy games. I used to play freecell, but that is about it. I prefer things that are more grounded in reality, even if I am dealing with it at a large remove!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is abstract about tetris?

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I used to be addicted to it, when I was bored in classes, now i just take my sketchbook with me cause I find drawing more useful.