First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy26 View Post
    So am I a good driver? Nah, probably not. Am I good at driving? Yeah.
    astute point
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

This is taking MBTI to moronic extremes.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Quite. Although I can understand the N/S part of driving being a topic of conversation.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Like anything else we set out to do, we are extremely efficient if we are trying to get somewhere - which usually translates to being "good" or "competent".

When I was in my teens and very early 20's, I got about 3 or 4 tickets for various reasons (speeding, tail light out, didn't move my car for the street sweeper, rolling stop at a stop sign, etc.). After paying for those tickets and feeling like I completely wasted that money, I just realized the obvious: if I don't break these laws, then I won't get any tickets.

So, it's simple really: When at a stop sign, come to a COMPLETE stop. It takes 1 second. If changing lanes, use your blinker (that's why they are installed in the car). Don't go over that 5mph above the speed limit (in some places there is more like a 10mph "grace" speed limit) - and in every case, do not "stand out" when driving. Don't be the fastest car on that road at that moment. Always make sure someone else is going at least as fast as you are. Put your registration stickers on your plates as soon as you get them in the mail. Blah, blah, blah.

I tell my ESFP brother (who gets tickets on a monthly basis): If you don't break any laws, you can't get any tickets. The only reason you are getting so many is because you are breaking laws. It's just a matter of playing within the rules of the game.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

shhh...This thread is sponsored by a grant from the insurance industry.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

So is claiming exact function orders.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Admit it, you drive like a turtle walks dontcha?
    No! My ESTP pansy-ass dad always told me I had a lead foot. :steam:
    (Even when I was doing only 70 in a 65mph! What a baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar
    Pumpkin, you wrecked my car three times last year.
    *rolls eyes* You know full-well, honeybuns, that it's not your car anymore, we had to give it to the paraplegic guy as part of settling the case after the ... mishap.

Oh shut up, buddy, we gave you the car, what more do you want from us? (And get your helper monkey to log out once in awhile, thanks -- it keeps posting junk like this all over the forumz!)

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    So, it's simple really: When at a stop sign, come to a COMPLETE stop. It takes 1 second. If changing lanes, use your blinker (that's why they are installed in the car). Don't go over that 5mph above the speed limit (in some places there is more like a 10mph "grace" speed limit) - and in every case, do not "stand out" when driving. Don't be the fastest car on that road at that moment. Always make sure someone else is going at least as fast as you are. Put your registration stickers on your plates as soon as you get them in the mail. Blah, blah, blah.

I tell my ESFP brother (who gets tickets on a monthly basis): If you don't break any laws, you can't get any tickets. The only reason you are getting so many is because you are breaking laws. It's just a matter of playing within the rules of the game.
    Pretty much.

I still break laws, but only in places where I feel the odds are very slim based on my current projections/probabilities. I also let other less wary people go first and "trigger any traps" ... minimizing my own risk.

All you have to do is think and imagine a bit, and it's pretty easy to avoid trouble.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

for some reason, I drive better off road than on road.

snow, sand, ice, dirt, mud, forests etc

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    So is claiming exact function orders.
    Yes.