First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am not very comfortable in the vicinity of people who say they have good self-control. I always fear then, their aura of self-control could expand and engulf others around them.
    lol. I find those people to be a challenge - it usually becomes my goal to get them to be the naked one on the copier at the office party, so help me god. In college I would amuse myself at parties by getting everyone really excited about body shots, or skinny dipping, and then just observing with a smirk on my face instead of participating. of course, it helps if these self-controlled people are willing to drink I guess... otherwise it's much more of a challenge.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am not very comfortable in the vicinity of people who say they have good self-control. I always fear then, their aura of self-control could expand and engulf others around them.

Besides that isnt intp the type you choose, if you are a passionate weed smoker ? Or am I a victim to my own stereotypes ?
    An ENFJ friend does this too me sometimes. he puts me down to earth and calls me out on my bullshit without actual judgement. It's great, but I don't know anybody else who can do this.

BTW. He's one of the two people I've done LSD with, I once drank 9 litres of wine between the two of us with him, and he used to be an avid weed smoker who quit in the name of self control. So he's quite familiar with my (former) habits.

And no, passionate weed smoking does occur amongst other types as well.
    (removed)