User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 16

  1. #1
    Member Liquid and Flammable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    68

    Default Pictures for the 4 dimensions

    Hey guys,

    I need some pictures, which illustrate the difference between I/E, S/N, T/F and P/J. Maybe cartoons, maybe famous people (would be good, if they're german) or maybe some crazy pictures.

    I am working on a funny PowerPoint presentation for the model.
    ** Upgrading my english **
    Corrections for my language are willingly seen


    Enneagram: 7w6

  2. #2
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Extravert-Introvert



    Intuitive-Sensing



    Feeling-Thinking



    Judging-Perception

    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #3
    Senior Member ObeyBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    573

    Default

    I have some good pictures on my desktop, but I don't know how to post them here. The "Insert Image" button will only let me take pictures from off the internet.

    If someone could explain the process of getting images from off my desktop, I'd be happy post some pictures.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

    Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

    Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

  4. #4
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    I have some good pictures on my desktop, but I don't know how to post them here. The "Insert Image" button will only let me take pictures from off the internet.

    If someone could explain the process of getting images from off my desktop, I'd be happy post some pictures.
    ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting

    Upload image there

    Copy the direct link to the image (select and ctrl+c)

    Click on the insert image button when making a post here and paste the link. (ctrl+v)

    Post the post!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    481

    Default

    lol that second one is hilarious, but what does it have to do with anything? My advice? Show pictures of famous figures who you think personify a certain type. Like show Einstein for Thinking and Mahatma Ghandi for feeling. Well, I'd assume he's feeling, but I don't know much about him.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Like show Einstein for Thinking and Mahatma Ghandi for feeling. Well, I'd assume he's feeling, but I don't know much about him.
    Well I dont want to get too much into it with you on this but I think Ghandi is, maybe just a little, more of a thinker, he was a pretty smart fellow.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olly_olly View Post
    Well I dont want to get too much into it with you on this but I think Ghandi is, maybe just a little, more of a thinker, he was a pretty smart fellow.
    Oi, oi, olly_olly. That doesn't really sound nice. Gandhi is mostly regarded as an INFJ. But that's beside the point. Being smart has nothing to do with being a thinker or a feeler.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Oi, oi, olly_olly. That doesn't really sound nice. Gandhi is mostly regarded as an INFJ. But that's beside the point. Being smart has nothing to do with being a thinker or a feeler.
    Ok I can see your point. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of philosophically smart, which I guess would also mean feeling lol, wow I didn't really think about that one.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    The second picture has everything to do with intuitive and sensing!

    The girl is clearly the sensor. She has her feet on th ground, a goal in her mind and clearly annoyed by the intuitive guy, who with his head in the clouds, fails to realize the certain doom that will await him upon release. He is the epitome of intuitiveness, and she of sensorness.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The second picture has everything to do with intuitive and sensing!

    The girl is clearly the sensor. She has her feet on th ground, a goal in her mind and clearly annoyed by the intuitive guy, who with his head in the clouds, fails to realize the certain doom that will await him upon release. He is the epitome of intuitiveness, and she of sensorness.
    That makes sense I guess, though it looks like the intuitor is about to get his face smashed into the ground by she-hulk sensor.

Similar Threads

  1. One for the experts.
    By Xander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM
  2. [MBTItm] A Question For The Domiant Type At This Forum?
    By "?" in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:55 AM
  3. [INFJ] sympathy for the despicable
    By Eileen in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO