User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yeah, people seem to relate it to shyness. But it's not shyness.

It usually gets uncomfortable when they start drilling you as if you're shy though.

I just don't make eye contact, but if asked, I can stare deadly long into someone eyes until it scares them too, no problem.

I just enjoy having my eyes pointing 'at my thoughts' as opposed to pointing 'at other people'.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by refreshe123d View Post
    well, I'm really picky and I know I won't mate with anyone who's average or below average. I'm pretty sure most INTP are picky too.
    I seem to feel our good looks is only half of it !! The fashion part is eventually overcome when we begin to understand the basics and develop our strong sides.

I'm passively searching to meet an INTP already !

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

are they good looking? average? below average? I know every individual is different but I'm talking about general.
    They're a little better looking than people who like peaches, but slightly less attractive than people who don't like celery.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

We look surprisingly normal in just a moment-of-time snapshot, without any of the talking or behavior or whatnot.

It is those behaviors (or perhaps lack thereof) that may give a sense of our type.

Well, I guess some INTPs may wear clothes that say something about themselves, but my fashion choices vary from the nerdy humor t-shirts and 90s jeans to the almost-currently trendy fancy dress and overall put-togetherness, so fashion isn't a very reliable measurement.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't think I personally know another INTP. I'd imagine they're as varied of someone with any ideological or psychological disposition. Of course, there is the fact that the types are more likely in one gender than the other (usually). It is conceivable, I suppose, that the same is true of other genetic differences.

Here's me, for point of reference or comparison. I'm either considering what is the most logically consistent view of the nature of time, evaluating the logical and moral conclusions that are resultant from Cartesian epistomology, or possible staring blankly at a salt shaker.

I'm probably staring at a salt shaker.

PS: There is a strong familial resemblance between myself and my father's side of the family. However, there is certainly not a shared MBTI. My dad was indistinguishable from me at my age, and I think he's ESFP.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

are they good looking? average? below average? I know every individual is different but I'm talking about general.
    Are dark-haired yellow skinned people good looking? Average? Below average? I know every indiferent is different but I'm talking about general.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Are dark-haired yellow skinned people good looking? Average? Below average? I know every indiferent is different but I'm talking about general.
    generality speaking, they're below average. :P

MBTI
    INTP

Look in the mirror. Problem solved.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Anyone you see tomorrow could be INTP, but you'd never know. And we're watching you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

I don't know about all of this. I am an INTP female, and I usually dress nicely and comfortably when going out anywhere. When I was younger, I had no idea how to dress myself and usually just wore band t-shirts/long sleeve solid colours and jeans for quite some time. Although I'm sure it is possible for personality type and dress to be correlated, there are always exceptions, especially as one grows and matures.
    As for mannerisms, I find myself to be slightly awkward in public places for some time before I get a feel for the atmosphere of the place. Only after becoming accustomed, am I comfortable. I still find myself to be out of place a lot, and do not do well with attention. I've observed this in others I have guessed to be INTP as well. Perhaps mannerisms can help you pick out an INTP more so than how they dress can.
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."