• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
I've reached three but I'm back to two again and wanted to know if other INTP's have the habit of doing the same, and if so what their experiences have been.

Are you honest with them all? Consider your actions in name of love? or fall madly in love with the right one and suddenly forget the others exist?

I've had some pretty passionate outlashes that subsided after a few days and wonder how you survived yours ???

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My INTP father could juggle three, the holy trinity, a wife, a mistress, and a hmmm, a sexual creature.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Ahhhh, nice pattern. I knew I was just being me :)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Uhm...is it something to be proud of? I mean, past middle school?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I found and find it to be relatively disgusting.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Mine is the kind of guy who could give Horton a run for his money in the faithfulness department. Which is very good for his life expectancy.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In my experience, more often than not, it's been zero.

But, when I've had the opportunity to try my hand, I generally don't stray or have much interest in doing so. Even unrequited crushes are strangely monogamous. It'll gradually fade, then I can develop a new object of affection.

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Consider your actions in name of love? or fall madly in love with the right one and suddenly forget the others exist?

Your actions are not love because love does not hurt. If you loved them you would not hurt them. What you are doing to your two or three girlfriends will ultimately hurt them.

You need to rethink your idea of what love is before you will ever be able to be in a successful relationship.

You won't ever fall madly in love with the right one. Perhaps for a time, but ultimately whatever issue that existed in the first place that caused you to want to cheat will crop up again, whether it be validation, the thrill, or simply getting bored. Beyond that if you are willing to cheat on her/with her, she will never be the right one.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Well I found it rather justifying when I read in the Myers Briggs profile that INTP's seem to define their own mating patterns, generally outside of the social norms.

In my case, its simply the long search for the right one that will make the difference.

If you have multiple relationships with different people on different days of the week because of work, distance or what have you, it seems like part of humanity that you are talking and sharing intimate moments with another human that has emotions, needs and finds you an interesting potential lifelong partner. Who knows if things will last a year, two, three or even 10 years.

Giving life and others my best in my book means loving without succumbing to the "jealous" demands of partners that want it all knowing all the while that things are not ideally the best match.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you might want to reconsider your type.

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I found it rather justifying when I read in the Myers Briggs profile that INTP's seem to define their own mating patterns, generally outside of the social norms.

Just because it is in a Myers-Briggs profile doesn't mean the behavior is justified. I think the "own mating patterns" thing was probably referring more to the fact that INTPs like to be shown how big daddy works it. I hear Einstein is a big fan of the Cleveland Steamer and the Olsen twins are a bit more than just sisters.

If you have multiple relationships with different people on different days of the week because of work, distance or what have you, it seems like part of humanity that you are talking and sharing intimate moments with another human that has emotions, needs and finds you an interesting potential lifelong partner. Who knows if things will last a year, two, three or even 10 years.

What you are doing here is realizing what you are doing is wrong and turning to the internet to rationalize the behavior. I've cheated and been cheated on. Being cheated on is an awful feeling, and a worse pain than anyone should ever have to go through. Cheating on is ten times worse. Don't do it man.

It seems like part of humanity that you are talking and sharing intimate moments with another human that has emotions, needs and finds you an interesting potential lifelong partner.

This may very well be how each of the women you are talking to feels about you and expects from you. Can you honestly tell yourself that you are living up to their expectations by being in more than one relationship, and feel good about that?

Giving life and others my best in my book means loving without succumbing to the "jealous" demands of partners that want it all knowing all the while that things are not ideally the best match.

Please expand on the "jealous" part. Is she jealous because she suspects you are cheating and feels insecure about it, or she is just generally clingy? In either case, its quite clear that you are referring to someone in particular. If you are already thinking that you are not "ideally the best match," then why stay together with that person? Perhaps you need a reason to keep her around, or you simply don't want to go through the pain/hurt/guilt of a break-up.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Your actions are not love because love does not hurt. If you loved them you would not hurt them. What you are doing to your two or three girlfriends will ultimately hurt them.
Who says anyone is hurt? I feel that grown women who come visit me at my home know why a bachelor decides to live alone and continues to do so.

I find it silly to believe that women are the victims when in most cases, women are the ones with more options than the men.

In my opinion, mating is a very natural process, and although us humans are endowed with a holy spirit, we continue being very similar to other mammals in the chain. Thus, the urge to mate, reproduce and "love".

YoungGun2112

MBTI Type
ENTP
Who says anyone is hurt? I feel that grown women who come visit me at my home know why a bachelor decides to live alone and continues to do so.

Maybe I jumped the gun and my mind got ahead of my mouth. They are fuck buddies, or women that you casually date, or what? Well, work it out with them first and tell them what you want, because people tend to start dreaming and wearing their hearts on their sleeves if they get attached to their fuck buddy. Sometimes, they start expecting more. And its a two-way street, if you are fucking other people make that clear from the start, and don't expect them to not fuck other people if you are. And wear a fucking condom unless you want green shit leaking from your dick.

I feel like your posts aren't even real.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unless you inform them of your way of life, and they a) agree and b) get the same benefits as you (aka multiple partners) without you throwing a jealous fit, you're deluding yourself into thinking this is ok, imo.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
This may very well be how each of the women you are talking to feels about you and expects from you. Can you honestly tell yourself that you are living up to their expectations by being in more than one relationship, and feel good about that?
Each women obviously talks differently and most of the time I like to keep other people out of the conversation when another women is trying to bring up another women. Am I living up to their expectations? Well, I personally do not feel that it is my "responsibility" to live up to someones expectation. In my opinion, that is a major mistake and eventually leads an individual into forgetting how to live his own life and live up to his own expectations. So no, I do not consider things that way. I consider fine moments together that can be very intimate, enjoyable, meaningful and with growth possibilities. One girl in particular was diagnosed as never being able to have children and now is the mother of our beautiful daughter. For a 37 year old lady that was worrying about missing her opportunity of becoming a mother, I seem to think she is pretty darn happy.

Please expand on the "jealous" part. Is she jealous because she suspects you are cheating and feels insecure about it, or she is just generally clingy? In either case, its quite clear that you are referring to someone in particular. If you are already thinking that you are not "ideally the best match," then why stay together with that person? Perhaps you need a reason to keep her around, or you simply don't want to go through the pain/hurt/guilt of a break-up.
The jealous part is because she feels that the other girl probably looks better than her or has a nicer car. I really do not try and focus too much on that part because I firmly remind her that I have privacy rights and that I can choose to spend time with whomever I desire to. I remind her that no one can "own" someone and especially out of wedlock. Do I need a reason to keep her around? As in need? Well, flat out NO. I need to drink water, eat food, have sunlight and other organism necessities but emotionally, the "need" is not there. Yes of course I enjoy having a person I love in my life that is supportive, intelligent, sexy and much more. I consider the relationships mature. Probably in the manner "Einstein" later developed other liaisons with companions later in life.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
How introverted are you exactly?

So that's you in your avatar? You look too damn friendly and happy to be an INTP. You should be hosting a TV show or something.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Unless you inform them of your way of life, and they a) agree and b) get the same benefits as you (aka multiple partners) without you throwing a jealous fit, you're deluding yourself into thinking this is ok, imo.
I like to look at it as realizing that life works in funny ways. Example. You meet someone 5 years ago. You have a relationship. It grows. It slows down. Another person comes into your life 3 years ago. It grows, number 1 wants back in, she comes back in while number 2 is acting dumb and out in the "free" world playing hard to get. Number 2 returns while number 1 is acting dumb and playing mad because you let number 2 into your life in the first place and pissed when you remark that you care about her and will not put up with hearing her speak about her in a derogatory manner.

Maybe a year or so down the line, number 3 magically appears, the moons shifts, number 1 begins to watch things develop from the sidelines all the while acting like she doesn't know about a thing when in fact she is spying on me and invading my privacy rights to have visitors come to my home. Number 2 comes and goes because she wants me to come looking for her and sporadically pops up on the radar to let me know she is around and wants to see me, go shopping or watch a movie.

This is just normal stuff. What is my way of life? A cool nerd who hangs out at his house building websites, going to the gym, riding his bike and watching movies with girls? Why do I need to act like a public service agency and "inform" people of my personal life when they are not around?

What exactly is not ok? Dating?

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
How introverted are you exactly?

So that's you in your avatar? You look too damn friendly and happy to be an INTP. You should be hosting a TV show or something.

Personality Profile of Marco F Garcia (Personality Type, Multiple Intelligences)

jajajaj, I'll take that as a compliment. Actually, I was beginning to feel the same thing when I read some of these depressing posts on this forum. I'm thinking to myself, geee !!! These guys are my PP (personality peers) and they sound all hung up, repressed, locked in and full of zits. I've worked my ass off to feel good about life and I'm not about to just run out and be pushed around when personality development is my main purpose to be around typing on this forum to begin with. I took the test twice and it really describes me to the Tee. Maybe the Aries in me is helping me make the stride. The picture is actually from a professional photographer. It's actually, the only one I like since I'm so hard on myself. Hiring a good photographer is of major importance to an INTP in my opinion.