• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
...depends on how many MMO's they can afford...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, how sweet. Thanks.

I'm pretty skilled at it, you won't even notice me, because I'd be really careful as to not actually touch you or pull your hair out of fear of totally ruining my 10% success-rate pick-up method.

90% of the times, the girls passed out. :(

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
There you go. You see, I finally built up some support here. No my girls are not imaginary. They are very real, full of emotions but overall pretty sweet. All women are sweet.
LOL. I can be, but I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for players unless they are very up front with all the targets they involve themselves with and even then, I find it less than admirable and unnecessarily reckless.

OTOH, I think it's crazy that they don't seem to be teaching girls about players like they used to. A guy can straight up tell a girl that he's not interested in anything serious before they have casual sex and she will still be all "WTF??? I thought he liked me!" :rolleyes:

Not all guys are like that, but enough of them are -- especially when young -- that it ought not to come as some big surprise.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm pretty skilled at it, you won't even notice me, because I'd be really careful as to not actually touch you or pull your hair out of fear of totally ruining my 10% success-rate pick-up method.

90% of the times, the girls passed out. :(

Oh don't worry, I haven't been drinking.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great!

Do make sure to say "You can let go now." when you're done though. Otherwise I will not know when it's the right time to let go and follow you around feeling all awkward for days on end holding your hair up.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Great!

Do make sure to say "You can let go now." when you're done though. Otherwise I will not know when it's the right time to let go and follow you around feeling all awkward for days on end holding your hair up.

*contemplates the benefits of having my own personal hair-holding slave*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sure you'll rethink that once we get to the point you have to use the crapper.

....Right?

>.>

<.<

olly_olly

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I've only ever had two girlfriends at one time, but in middle school I had two girlfriends that were best friends and I even asked them if it was OK before I went out with both of them lol. All three of us even went to watch movies, made out, and walk the mall. I thought I was soooo cool lol. Only lasted about 2 weeks because I liked one more then the other.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
I've only ever had two girlfriends at one time, but in middle school I had two girlfriends that were best friends and I even asked them if it was OK before I went out with both of them lol. All three of us even went to watch movies, made out, and walk the mall. I thought I was soooo cool lol. Only lasted about 2 weeks because I liked one more then the other.
Dang, you have potential !!!! What's your sign by the way? Just wondering if you're a fellow Aries. They say Casanova and Hugh Hefner are Aries.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My record so far is Zero. And I'm fine with that, because although I know I could never get a date anyway, I decided long ago that I wouldn't get into relationships until college, because High School relationships last even less long than celebrity ones. And that makes them pretty short. So, rationally, it is best not even to venture out when there is a 98.7% chance or so that it will end in heartbreak of some sort. Unnecessary emotional trauma is something to be avoided in my book.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
LOL. I can be, but I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for players unless they are very up front with all the targets they involve themselves with and even then, I find it less than admirable and unnecessarily reckless.

OTOH, I think it's crazy that they don't seem to be teaching girls about players like they used to. A guy can straight up tell a girl that he's not interested in anything serious before they have casual sex and she will still be all "WTF??? I thought he liked me!" :rolleyes:
Out of curiosity, why would it matter to you that the "player" be very up front with all the "targets" he involves himself with. Shouldn't it be sufficient that he is sincere with you, IF you happen to corner him into even asking.

I think the situation in many cases is this:
The lady wants more of a commitment.
She wants the man to ask for it.
She waits and waits.
He does not care for a commited exclusive relationship so maybe he holds out and doesn't mention it because he's still getting to know her and considers this still "dating".
She waits and waits.

They have fun.
She forgets the waiting because she is enjoying life.
She has a hunch.
She does things to hint.

He acts like he doesn't really understand because if she is just hinting and not being direct in the first place, then why should he set himself up for getting into a conversation that he started and didn't want to have in the first place because he is essentially happy "dating" and getting to know her. As in noticing how she is interestingly becoming quite intriguing with her non descript way of hinting at something she doesn't clearly bring up.

They change the subject.

They have fun.

She finally takes the risk and drives by your house to see if you are only. (invasion of privacy).

She keeps the secret hoping he confesses to her or the nightmare disappears.

He is oblivious to it all because he would not do it so has no idea why she would.

and on and on and on....

========================

And as for a guy that tells a girl that. Well he obviously is lacking tact. Why would he get into a philosophical conversation that alludes to his unbalanced moral conscience in regard to what he is doing in the first place?

I believe the don't ask don't tell approach keeps things where they need to be at the beginning of a relationship. The complexities of past, present relationships would only serve to damage or confuse the relationship you are in the process of creating. It's a Catch 22 because who says you even want to go that far with the person you are just getting to know in an intimate way.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Player Manifesto, what interesting inside scoop.

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
I think the situation in many cases is this:
The lady wants more of a commitment.
She wants the man to ask for it.
She waits and waits.
He does not care for a commited exclusive relationship so maybe he holds out and doesn't mention it because he's still getting to know her and considers this still "dating".
She waits and waits.

They have fun.
She forgets the waiting because she is enjoying life.
She has a hunch.
She does things to hint.

He acts like he doesn't really understand because if she is just hinting and not being direct in the first place, then why should he set himself up for getting into a conversation that he started and didn't want to have in the first place because he is essentially happy "dating" and getting to know her. As in noticing how she is interestingly becoming quite intriguing with her non descript way of hinting at something she doesn't clearly bring up.

They change the subject.

They have fun.

She finally takes the risk and drives by your house to see if you are only. (invasion of privacy).

She keeps the secret hoping he confesses to her or the nightmare disappears.

He is oblivious to it all because he would not do it so has no idea why she would.

and on and on and on....

I find your commentary very amusing as I've never asked for a commitment; they've been offered rather quickly. Generally, I turn them down until I've done a full evaluation and had enough time to sort all my thoughts out. Men are rather silly most of the time in my experience.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
I find your commentary very amusing as I've never asked for a commitment; they've been offered rather quickly. Generally, I turn them down until I've done a full evaluation and had enough time to sort all my thoughts out. Men are rather silly most of the time in my experience.
I like to look at it from the perspective of the relationship "technically" already started. The commitment part seems to me like a weak way of saying "please don't look at anyone else except me, ok".

In that case, I'd rather be the person helping that individual feel better about themselves by being their supportive lifelong buddy that is there in the good times and the bad times.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
Also, I feel that this

Doesn't sound too much like something as necessarily averse to as you are.
Well I do spend 90% of my time at home alone. But like I mentioned previously, that is the fun part !!!!

No major zits. Maybe one or two a week that generally go away with all the loving :)