Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Maybe ENTPs. INTPs... more unlikely.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    In my experience, more often than not, it's been zero.

But, when I've had the opportunity to try my hand, I generally don't stray or have much interest in doing so. Even unrequited crushes are strangely monogamous. It'll gradually fade, then I can develop a new object of affection.
    This. I have exactly zero interest in "playing the field", or however the saying goes.

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Mine is the kind of guy who could give Horton a run for his money in the faithfulness department. Which is very good for his life expectancy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Actually juggling benefriends can be easier than a typical single LTR. Usually the benefriends eventually gets neglected and moves on to more stable pastures. Even so it sucks up tremendous energy. What seems to happen more is that some of the targets of affection get into a commitment and consistency mode and the relationship continues off its own fumes/drift and the INTP not insisting on closure. (i.e. have sex with a partner(s) and they still come around on occasion for conversation and intimacy.

In general I think most INTPs would be ideally happy just to have one mate who would give them their space and put up with occasional flirty or idiosyncratic behavior.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Refined View Post
    Amusing.

The intps I've known are usually very introverted and don't have the energy to waste on multiple women when they could be learning something. Juggling multiple women seems like a more extraverted behavior, honestly.
    Could be a generalization, but I believe that INTP's are knowledge seekers more than anything. To rid that life purpose of theirs is to remove "women" in some.

Spending time alone, concentrated on thought, learning (having zits) =/= unsatisfactory for the INTP. It is an acceptable behavior, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off. The norm doesn't objectify what is proper.

(of course, a decent amount of socializing is needed here and there. But even those extroverted acts are ultimately for the benefit of Ti and Ne. Share ideas with others through Fe and learn through communication.) Happiness is being what you are.

As to anyone's type, if well-informed, can only be the true judge of his/her character.

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Could be a generalization, but I believe that INTP's are knowledge seekers more than anything. To rid that life purpose of theirs is to remove "women" in some.
    I think this is accurate for some intps from what I've read and seen. There will obviously be variation.

Spending time alone, concentrated on thought, learning (having zits) =/= unsatisfactory for the INTP. It is an acceptable behavior, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off. The norm doesn't objectify what is proper.
    Duh? We each do what is best for ourselves. *shrug*

(of course, a decent amount of socializing is needed here and there. But even those extroverted acts are ultimately for the benefit of Ti and Ne. Share ideas with others through Fe and learn through communication.) Happiness is being what you are.
    No disagreement here.

As to anyone's type, if well-informed, can only be the true judge of his/her character.
    Ofcourse.
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

On average: four.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    On average: four.
    Wow, four??? Now that I find really tough. I think three is the max (unless you have a career where you travel alot and lots of cash to finance it).

I've found 2 to be a nice harmony but I can say that I really miss my third angle in the mix right now.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You believe in astrology too? That's not logical! There goes some more INTP points...hah.
    Of course I believe in Astrology!! What do you think got me this far to begin with (:

Actually, I think there is a higher "spiritual" side to believing in Astrology/Religion and other things like destiny, coincidence and the like. I'm definitely an INTP that simply reads, begins to see patterns, bases his beliefs on tried and tested observations. I theorize. Ask a person at a social gathering their sign and then test my knowledge of them in the same manner one would casually list off a few traits on a INFJ or other type.

I generally focus on the profile and character descriptions of Astrology instead of the "what will happen tomorrow" stuff. I have although had visions where I seem to see how the future stuff may make sense but I decided not to really get into that since it conflicts with my strong Catholic views on God and what we should and shouldn't do.

MBTI
    INTP

For theory purposes, let's assume that an INTP is seeking knowledge on women. He begins to understand life after a divorce, losing a child, near death experiences, economic cycles and world events. Well, this knowledge seeking is still there but it creates a thread on human emotions. The human emotion thread (thought thread) is not really something he consciously decided to do but rather part of a situation that developed and he rationalized as a fruit of all the confusion that initially arose. Believe me, I've been confused at times and have so far been able to get on my feet by resorting to my logic, my verbal proficiency to communicate my feelings and proactively, from then on, continue with whatever outcome. Let's not forget that I do believe in spiritual things as well. I believe location, meeting a person and a particular spot, a particular time when a minutes difference or change of situation could have prevented that encounter from happening in the first place. When you live life in "the zone" per se, I like to see myself as a wonderfully lucking bystander enjoying life who is seeking knowledge, piling up mountains of love and releasing it all back to the world that brought it to begin with.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

yeah, yeah, by multiply cheating on his girlfriends.

you'd be a good seller though, perhaps. Like those scam television astrologists you know.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp