User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by marquix View Post
    Maybe the Aries in me is helping me make the stride.
    You believe in astrology too? That's not logical! There goes some more INTP points...hah.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Yeah maybe you're ENTP or ENTJ
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    You believe in astrology too? That's not logical! There goes some more INTP points...hah.
    Seconded. A lot of INTPs have a pretty rough time believing in things like God or general mysticism, much less something that you can fairly effectively punch full of holes with statistics, experiments and observation.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

How do you reconsider your type?
    have you learned about the cognitive functions?
    ---

Also, this(down) is very interesting. (buwahahaha)
    The picture is actually from a professional photographer. It's actually, the only one I like since I'm so hard on myself. Hiring a good photographer is of major importance to an INTP in my opinion.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I like to look at it as realizing that life works in funny ways. Example. You meet someone 5 years ago. You have a relationship. It grows. It slows down. Another person comes into your life 3 years ago. It grows, number 1 wants back in, she comes back in while number 2 is acting dumb and out in the "free" world playing hard to get. Number 2 returns while number 1 is acting dumb and playing mad because you let number 2 into your life in the first place and pissed when you remark that you care about her and will not put up with hearing her speak about her in a derogatory manner.

Maybe a year or so down the line, number 3 magically appears, the moons shifts, number 1 begins to watch things develop from the sidelines all the while acting like she doesn't know about a thing when in fact she is spying on me and invading my privacy rights to have visitors come to my home. Number 2 comes and goes because she wants me to come looking for her and sporadically pops up on the radar to let me know she is around and wants to see me, go shopping or watch a movie.

This is just normal stuff. What is my way of life? A cool nerd who hangs out at his house building websites, going to the gym, riding his bike and watching movies with girls? Why do I need to act like a public service agency and "inform" people of my personal life when they are not around?

What exactly is not ok? Dating?
    Personally, if I was one of those women, I'd wanna know what it is you want. A serious relationship? Fuckbuddies? Open relationship? [insert whatever you can think of]?

You do what you want, and what suits you, but not letting me know or deceiving me into thinking you'll build a life with me while you rather have an open realtionship is something I'm not exactly down for, and yes, I do believe I have a right to know, and get the same privileges as you. Instead of leaving me guessing and having a whole bunch of drama to deal with.

Mmm...this sounds more judgemental than it's meant to be. I don't have a problem with the way you view life. I have a potential problem with the apparent lack of information you provide these girls with. Let them know that you prefer this lifestyle. And let them decide if they wanna be a part of that. If you already did this, feel free to disregard my comments.

And yes, you sound very much like a young ENTP to me.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Personally, if I was one of those women, I'd wanna know what it is you want. A serious relationship? Fuckbuddies? Open relationship?
    most of time a fuckbuddies, you would know if you had a serious relationship with INTP.

Where the fuck does an INTP get the energy to "juggle" women?

Well actually... I guess you COULD savor all your social energy and channel it into 2-3 women but seriously... what a fucking waste... you must be a zombie around your family, friends and work etc

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Where the fuck does an INTP get the energy to "juggle" women?

Well actually... I guess you COULD savor all your social energy and channel it into 2-3 women but seriously... what a fucking waste... you must be a zombie around your family, friends and work etc
    this

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    you might want to reconsider your type.
    Or at least the introversion can't be especially strong. I agree with the people noting social exhaustion. Juggling romantic interests that result in emotional blow-ups doesn't sound appealing to the person who especially enjoys being alone with their thoughts. Hopefully the women are juggling as well.

It would be more socially innovative if you were actually juggling the women.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    It would be more socially innovative if you were actually juggling the women.
    Amusing.

The intps I've known are usually very introverted and don't have the energy to waste on multiple women when they could be learning something. Juggling multiple women seems like a more extraverted behavior, honestly.
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland