• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How many girls can an INTP juggle at once?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah maybe you're ENTP or ENTJ

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You believe in astrology too? That's not logical! There goes some more INTP points...hah.

Seconded. A lot of INTPs have a pretty rough time believing in things like God or general mysticism, much less something that you can fairly effectively punch full of holes with statistics, experiments and observation.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you reconsider your type?

have you learned about the cognitive functions?
---

Also, this(down) is very interesting. :blush: (buwahahaha:devil:)
The picture is actually from a professional photographer. It's actually, the only one I like since I'm so hard on myself. Hiring a good photographer is of major importance to an INTP in my opinion.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like to look at it as realizing that life works in funny ways. Example. You meet someone 5 years ago. You have a relationship. It grows. It slows down. Another person comes into your life 3 years ago. It grows, number 1 wants back in, she comes back in while number 2 is acting dumb and out in the "free" world playing hard to get. Number 2 returns while number 1 is acting dumb and playing mad because you let number 2 into your life in the first place and pissed when you remark that you care about her and will not put up with hearing her speak about her in a derogatory manner.

Maybe a year or so down the line, number 3 magically appears, the moons shifts, number 1 begins to watch things develop from the sidelines all the while acting like she doesn't know about a thing when in fact she is spying on me and invading my privacy rights to have visitors come to my home. Number 2 comes and goes because she wants me to come looking for her and sporadically pops up on the radar to let me know she is around and wants to see me, go shopping or watch a movie.

This is just normal stuff. What is my way of life? A cool nerd who hangs out at his house building websites, going to the gym, riding his bike and watching movies with girls? Why do I need to act like a public service agency and "inform" people of my personal life when they are not around?

What exactly is not ok? Dating?

Personally, if I was one of those women, I'd wanna know what it is you want. A serious relationship? Fuckbuddies? Open relationship? [insert whatever you can think of]?

You do what you want, and what suits you, but not letting me know or deceiving me into thinking you'll build a life with me while you rather have an open realtionship is something I'm not exactly down for, and yes, I do believe I have a right to know, and get the same privileges as you. Instead of leaving me guessing and having a whole bunch of drama to deal with.

Mmm...this sounds more judgemental than it's meant to be. I don't have a problem with the way you view life. I have a potential problem with the apparent lack of information you provide these girls with. Let them know that you prefer this lifestyle. And let them decide if they wanna be a part of that. If you already did this, feel free to disregard my comments.

And yes, you sound very much like a young ENTP to me.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Personally, if I was one of those women, I'd wanna know what it is you want. A serious relationship? Fuckbuddies? Open relationship?

most of time a fuckbuddies, you would know if you had a serious relationship with INTP.

Unique

Where the fuck does an INTP get the energy to "juggle" women?

Well actually... I guess you COULD savor all your social energy and channel it into 2-3 women but seriously... what a fucking waste... you must be a zombie around your family, friends and work etc

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Where the fuck does an INTP get the energy to "juggle" women?

Well actually... I guess you COULD savor all your social energy and channel it into 2-3 women but seriously... what a fucking waste... you must be a zombie around your family, friends and work etc

this

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you might want to reconsider your type.
Or at least the introversion can't be especially strong. I agree with the people noting social exhaustion. Juggling romantic interests that result in emotional blow-ups doesn't sound appealing to the person who especially enjoys being alone with their thoughts. Hopefully the women are juggling as well.

It would be more socially innovative if you were actually juggling the women.

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
It would be more socially innovative if you were actually juggling the women.
Amusing.:newwink:

The intps I've known are usually very introverted and don't have the energy to waste on multiple women when they could be learning something. Juggling multiple women seems like a more extraverted behavior, honestly.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe ENTPs. INTPs... more unlikely.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
In my experience, more often than not, it's been zero.

But, when I've had the opportunity to try my hand, I generally don't stray or have much interest in doing so. Even unrequited crushes are strangely monogamous. It'll gradually fade, then I can develop a new object of affection.

This. I have exactly zero interest in "playing the field", or however the saying goes.

Mine is the kind of guy who could give Horton a run for his money in the faithfulness department. Which is very good for his life expectancy.
:laugh:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Actually juggling benefriends can be easier than a typical single LTR. Usually the benefriends eventually gets neglected and moves on to more stable pastures. Even so it sucks up tremendous energy. What seems to happen more is that some of the targets of affection get into a commitment and consistency mode and the relationship continues off its own fumes/drift and the INTP not insisting on closure. (i.e. have sex with a partner(s) and they still come around on occasion for conversation and intimacy.

In general I think most INTPs would be ideally happy just to have one mate who would give them their space and put up with occasional flirty or idiosyncratic behavior.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amusing.:newwink:

The intps I've known are usually very introverted and don't have the energy to waste on multiple women when they could be learning something. Juggling multiple women seems like a more extraverted behavior, honestly.

Could be a generalization, but I believe that INTP's are knowledge seekers more than anything. To rid that life purpose of theirs is to remove "women" in some.

Spending time alone, concentrated on thought, learning (having zits:blush:) =/= unsatisfactory for the INTP. It is an acceptable behavior, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off. The norm doesn't objectify what is proper.

(of course, a decent amount of socializing is needed here and there. But even those extroverted acts are ultimately for the benefit of Ti and Ne. Share ideas with others through Fe and learn through communication.) Happiness is being what you are.

As to anyone's type, if well-informed, can only be the true judge of his/her character.

Oddly Refined

Enneagram
Could be a generalization, but I believe that INTP's are knowledge seekers more than anything. To rid that life purpose of theirs is to remove "women" in some.
I think this is accurate for some intps from what I've read and seen. There will obviously be variation.

Spending time alone, concentrated on thought, learning (having zits:blush:) =/= unsatisfactory for the INTP. It is an acceptable behavior, and if you don't agree, you can fuck off. The norm doesn't objectify what is proper.
Duh? We each do what is best for ourselves. *shrug*

(of course, a decent amount of socializing is needed here and there. But even those extroverted acts are ultimately for the benefit of Ti and Ne. Share ideas with others through Fe and learn through communication.) Happiness is being what you are.
No disagreement here.

As to anyone's type, if well-informed, can only be the true judge of his/her character.
Ofcourse.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On average: four.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
On average: four.

Wow, four??? Now that I find really tough. I think three is the max (unless you have a career where you travel alot and lots of cash to finance it).

I've found 2 to be a nice harmony but I can say that I really miss my third angle in the mix right now.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
You believe in astrology too? That's not logical! There goes some more INTP points...hah.
Of course I believe in Astrology!! What do you think got me this far to begin with :)

Actually, I think there is a higher "spiritual" side to believing in Astrology/Religion and other things like destiny, coincidence and the like. I'm definitely an INTP that simply reads, begins to see patterns, bases his beliefs on tried and tested observations. I theorize. Ask a person at a social gathering their sign and then test my knowledge of them in the same manner one would casually list off a few traits on a INFJ or other type.

I generally focus on the profile and character descriptions of Astrology instead of the "what will happen tomorrow" stuff. I have although had visions where I seem to see how the future stuff may make sense but I decided not to really get into that since it conflicts with my strong Catholic views on God and what we should and shouldn't do.

marquix

MBTI Type
INTP
For theory purposes, let's assume that an INTP is seeking knowledge on women. He begins to understand life after a divorce, losing a child, near death experiences, economic cycles and world events. Well, this knowledge seeking is still there but it creates a thread on human emotions. The human emotion thread (thought thread) is not really something he consciously decided to do but rather part of a situation that developed and he rationalized as a fruit of all the confusion that initially arose. Believe me, I've been confused at times and have so far been able to get on my feet by resorting to my logic, my verbal proficiency to communicate my feelings and proactively, from then on, continue with whatever outcome. Let's not forget that I do believe in spiritual things as well. I believe location, meeting a person and a particular spot, a particular time when a minutes difference or change of situation could have prevented that encounter from happening in the first place. When you live life in "the zone" per se, I like to see myself as a wonderfully lucking bystander enjoying life who is seeking knowledge, piling up mountains of love and releasing it all back to the world that brought it to begin with.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
yeah, yeah, by multiply cheating on his girlfriends.

you'd be a good seller though, perhaps. Like those scam television astrologists you know.