INTp Ni

lol how do you get any alone time doing this being an IN

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by marquix View Post
    Dang, you have potential !!!! What's your sign by the way? Just wondering if you're a fellow Aries. They say Casanova and Hugh Hefner are Aries.
    I'm sorry my friend but I am actually a Pisces
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    So, I'm reading all of this crap and I'm wondering a few things.

Is this person real or is this just a lot of BS?

If this is actually real, is this a person who was hurt and taking it out on others or unsuccessful with women when he was younger and trying to make it up now by proving how desirable he is?

:rolli:
    ^Exactly my thought.

Does anyone actually see INTP? "What sign are you?" Srsly?

It's possible it's "now I'm da man" thing going on because "I was a dork" for so long. But the rest of it just doesn't work either.

I love how all the REAL INTPs in this thread are making cute abstract jokes =P

Also... I'm not a typical "geek" INTP and I'd never have the energy to do this... I wouldn't want to anyway, one deep and meaningful relationship would be ideal for me

As an INTP how could you only care about several shallow, emotionally draining, sex driven relationships?

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    As an INTP how could you only care about several shallow, emotionally draining, sex driven relationships?
    Sounds like a bore, doesn't it?

Sorry, sorry, I apologize for my sarcasm. I don't really want to contribute anything useful to this thread though, as it is a silly subject and the ever serious Shimmy wants it to go away from our collective memories.
    (removed)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Maquix - Maybe I missed it in your long, confusing, and sometimes illogical posts, but could you give a straight yes or no answer as to WHETHER THEY KNOW AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE DATING OTHER WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME?

And you are SOOO ENTP.
    The long and confusing posts contain logic sweety, just look a little deeper and consider the dual meaning I intentionally add in. There are many possibilities so I do not fix myself into a particular framework because tomorrow I may make some adjustments depending on the weather, my mood, economics, look in the mirror and more.

As for the straight yes or no. Well, with some it's mostly a neither one because I essentially take the fifth and assert my rights to privacy and explain that I do not to disclose things I do not wish to. Do they know? Well of course they know. Women do things on purpose to figure things out on their own, like leaving clues in your house and such. For example, one may "accidentally" leave her earrings on the dresser, hair clip in the restroom, bring a flower pot over or even call when their intuition tells them that I'm with someone.

These are things that I had to learn in the process and identify patterns within each person. Now, I toss the jewelry in a drawer in the living room and simply explain that I put them there to avoid having them lost while a smirk on her face confirms that I'm full of it and simply putting it there to keep the "other one" from seeing it.

Its start to build on a become a lot more intricate than that. Keep in mind that I do allow myself to fall in love so it's not like I'm this asshole that doesn't care ok. I talk to them about life, help them believe in their goals, call them, pamper them with kisses and remind them to focus on the moment and put their jealousy in check.

What I've noticed is that it's very important to follow your heart in these things and let them do what they want to do. If one minute they storm out of the house pissed and in a rage. Let them go. Call them the next morning or send them an email.

I have this theory.

It goes for men and women. The women one is essentially, that they all "forgive", or get over it sooner or later. For some it's within 10 minutes, others are 2 hours, others maybe 12 hours. If Miss, "I'm really pissed now" wants to make it a 2 day thing, well she soons finds out that she is missing out on a cool friendship and that maybe her fit is silly in the long run. She decides that she's gonna give me another "chance" and there goes the cycle again. Men are the same way. We just operate on a bigger cycle.

We forgive maybe:

10 hours, 2 days, 12 days or a month or so. We eventually forgive after all the anger and other feelings subside and realize that things are not bad after all.

My rule of thumb. I heard this from a Vicente Fernandez song (Mexican Mariachi singer) he say's "Don't cry to her, don't cry to her. A good rancher needs two things. A good ole lady, and a good ole mule. May the mule not be too old, and ole lady not be a mule".

I summarize that women have dual facets. Some people may think that he's talking about two different people. And maybe he is for those that want to. Others may see into and conclude that, like me, in all actuality it's really one person. The issue is this. If your lady is a mule and she wants to continue being a mule, well let her do her own thing, run the wild, make her noise and get old. If a mans supposed to learn anything here is, that he takes the high road. That he shows that until he is ready and decides that "this lady or that one" is a full grown stallion and he is ready to ride her on out into the sunset... then he does. And of course she has a choice. She can find herself another rider mount him up, guide his course and cross her fingers that the journey will be everything and more than she expected !

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    lol how do you get any alone time doing this being an IN
    You have your own house and live alone unless someone is sleeping over !

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Thats kinda the rub.

Push comes to shove we can juggle. In fact at one point juggling seems easier to us than committing heart and soul to one. Before we do it we think up a crazy strategy on how we can do it. Seduction is however one of the areas where you have to put in a substantial amount of time in the field to prove your theories.

After awhile it gets a bit tiring and a bit old so we alter the strategy and tactics up the anti and perhaps add another to spice it up on some level. Finally we either burn out or start neglecting other areas in life and simply bail out.

The hanger ons slowly stop calling and then we find ourselves alone. At first we don't care and enjoy it. After awhile we still don't care but get a little anxious because we are a little more rusty than we thought and the phone number jar is stale. We know if we actually wait to the point where we are desperate then we will be our own worst enemy in the field.

The game is not as easy when you have not worked your way into the eye of the storm. You look in the mirror and notice your not as pretty as the last round, yet you still see potential. You dust off your coat, review your notes, walk out the door, put on your game face and thus it begins again...slugish but slowly gaining momentum.
    I agree. It surely beats being at home alone without surprise visits and all the excitement !

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Okay. I wasn't specific enough. The guy knows the woman wants an exclusive relationship and a commitment, but she won't ask for what she wants because she lacks confidence, etc. The guy takes advantage of her insecurity/naivety by just doing hat he wants without regard for her feelings. It's selfish and unkind, IMO.
    The man is also putting his heart out there. One thing I have noticed is that I'm not really the "have sex" guy. I have to make love in order to have any staying power and make it worthwhile, enjoyable and something I can allow to grow. I've told my mates this. That I'm not into having "sex" per se and need to make love.

So the issue is this. How can I be selfish and unkind if I am also putting my feelings out there in this manner?

If in the heat moments I assure myself that I want this person in my life forever that maybe the case. Until something happens that makes me feel the contrary. Why should I have to keep an emotion that fades away just because? If I fall in love and feel the same with another person then maybe I just have a big heart and the capacity to love endlessly. I don't know, but I can tell you that I care about them dearly and on the contrary, feel very much like they are the selfish ones, especially when they seem like all they want is to possess me and feel like they have rights to decide what I do with my life when all the while I do not boss them around with theirs.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You really froze me with this one. But, I do have a quite logical response, really.

You see, most humans are not really shallow but rather deep in their own unique way. Of course, we tend to gravitate to those that share our interests and all that but there really is a whole world out there within each and everyone of us.

I'm like an explorer. I like to imagine and believe in all the stuff in Hollywood movies because to some extent, they can exist in someones life somewhere.

Yes, sex is important but at the same time so magically capable of dissipating any "emotional drain" that could develop. Believe me, I get my rest. Take siestas almost everyday from about 11-1pm or from 2-4pm and even though emotional fatigue works its way into our bodies, I still view it as a mind thing. Sex is both so why not allow it to works its way into our daily schedules and do it's magic with one, two or even three partners that love you see the truth in your eyes.