User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Juggling many lovers long term seems mighty ambitious for any INP. I mean it's just a lot of work. Do many INP really enjoy working that hard?
    If anyone can do it, an INTP can!
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    If anyone can do it, an INTP can!
    It's not the ability that is in question but rather the will to expend the energy.

But like the guy said several posts up, is this is just a theory/fanatsy question to impress? Yes, that sounds more INP to me.

OR maybe this means that the INTP keeps several messenger boxes open with many girls who he has never met in the flesh, that I could buy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Juggling many lovers long term seems mighty ambitious for any INP. I mean it's just a lot of work. Do many INP really enjoy working that hard?
    Thats kinda the rub.

Push comes to shove we can juggle. In fact at one point juggling seems easier to us than committing heart and soul to one. Before we do it we think up a crazy strategy on how we can do it. Seduction is however one of the areas where you have to put in a substantial amount of time in the field to prove your theories.

After awhile it gets a bit tiring and a bit old so we alter the strategy and tactics up the anti and perhaps add another to spice it up on some level. Finally we either burn out or start neglecting other areas in life and simply bail out.

The hanger ons slowly stop calling and then we find ourselves alone. At first we don't care and enjoy it. After awhile we still don't care but get a little anxious because we are a little more rusty than we thought and the phone number jar is stale. We know if we actually wait to the point where we are desperate then we will be our own worst enemy in the field.

The game is not as easy when you have not worked your way into the eye of the storm. You look in the mirror and notice your not as pretty as the last round, yet you still see potential. You dust off your coat, review your notes, walk out the door, put on your game face and thus it begins again...slugish but slowly gaining momentum.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Well if you're smart, you figure out ways to let the women do all the work

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by marquix View Post
    I am not buying it. Sorry. Nice try though.

MBTI
    intp

yea, I have hard time dealing with one. Maby very FEW INTP who can fully understand the "game" can do it well. I choose not to deal with that stress..... I tried and realize it takes a lot of mental to seduce a woman and crap load of patience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

So, I'm reading all of this crap and I'm wondering a few things.

Is this person real or is this just a lot of BS?

If this is actually real, is this a person who was hurt and taking it out on others or unsuccessful with women when he was younger and trying to make it up now by proving how desirable he is?

:rolli:

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

For theory purposes, let's assume that an INTP is seeking knowledge on women...
    I would say that type of knowledge would be better to be categorized at a different type, an extroverted feeler for example.

A Thinker, more so the INTP, prefers the more systematical aspects of life. That is why many of them excel and thrive in the realm of mathematics.

He begins to understand life after a divorce, losing a child, near death experiences, economic cycles and world events. Well, this knowledge seeking is still there but it creates a thread on human emotions.
    Preference in studying human emotions will never be natural for the INTP. They could include it into their philosophical system but they will learn only what is needed, then they would move on to more logic.

The world of people, sensation, feelings, and organization is not their food. Only some of it is necessary.

MBTI
    INTJ

Maquix - Maybe I missed it in your long, confusing, and sometimes illogical posts, but could you give a straight yes or no answer as to WHETHER THEY KNOW AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE DATING OTHER WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME?

And you are SOOO ENTP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Also a bit of a douche.