• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: Do you often put your foot in your mouth?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that it's an ExxP thing in general... I once started a thread on it. Who bothers to stop and think before talking? :thinking:

O

Oberon

I have learned to try to limit my foot-in-the-mouth episodes to no more than twice per week. Sometimes I'm even successful.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
nope...im too awesome for foot in my mouth. its them others with a foot stuck between their heads and their ears...origin: foot stuck up their asses

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to, until I came to the conclusion that it's not the joke that's flawed... it's the listener.

If it's funny some of the time then it SHOULD be all the time. Context should not change a static statement.

That's right, but the joke might still suck.
The law school-joke was not improper, not insulting, not anything, just... not funny. At least for me.

If sufficient amount of short drinks are consumed however... :newwink:

"aww! *rubs stranger's belly* when's it due?"
"i'm not pregnant."

This one's hilarious though, I'd laugh my ass off... :rofl1:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
ENTPs were even born with their feet in their mouths. It's why they're super dumb. No oxygen getting to the brain.

Do you have a pie chart to support that theory, mister INTP?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Have I put my foot in my mouth? Not sure. However, I will say that I've discovered that jokes about Mother Theresa are NEVER funny. :whistling: