User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I think my boss is ENTJ. He is very intimidating when he is angry. I thought he's ENFJ but ... he's just not ... warm on the inside. He loves to mock people and has a dark, sick kind of humor - it is so darn funny. We were watching the news one morning about the guys stuck in the mines in Chile (or somewhere) and he was like ... you think they are being paid over-time? He is usually very charming and calm but once he's angry...RUN. He is very directive and a honest person. He found $300 once and kept it for the customer. I think he's in a job position that's beneath his skills/charisma. Just today, he was trying to tell me what to do with 1.5 million dollars if I won the lottery.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Why don't you just marry him.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    ENTP

I have an ENTJ dad... the only person in the world that I respect and fear at the same time...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Meh. If we're so scary, just look away

I think the problem is that NTJs have scary "shadows". Like someone was saying above, Fi could erupt in unhealthy ways, depending on the person's history. There's nothing about their preferred behavior/Te-Ni that says "scary" though. Other than losing patience with a Fi type's methods maybe. Te vs Fi.. that's just a given. A fact of life. Not necessarily an evil one either. It's not like they come crashing down like Emperor Nero or some shit. Same goes for ESTJs.

In Naomi Quenk's book, what surprised me about the ETJ section is how open they are about their emotions, once they can relax. She used funny examples of ETJs writing a lot of sentimental postcards in their downtime, crying at romantic movies, philanthropic projects, artistic skills, etc.. Basically, they're just normal people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

They're not the scariest type because they're too reasonable. Someone with their powerful presence but without their self-control and submission to reason would be *cough*Hitler*cough* much scarier.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    In Naomi Quenk's book, what surprised me about the ETJ section is how open they are about their emotions, once they can relax. She used funny examples of ETJs writing a lot of sentimental postcards in their downtime, crying at romantic movies, philanthropic projects, artistic skills, etc.. Basically, they're just normal people.
    That's a pretty kind way to describe wonky Fi!

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I think the problem is that NTJs have scary "shadows". Like someone was saying above, Fi could erupt in unhealthy ways, depending on the person's history. There's nothing about their preferred behavior/Te-Ni that says "scary" though. Other than losing patience with a Fi type's methods maybe. Te vs Fi.. that's just a given. A fact of life. Not necessarily an evil one either. It's not like they come crashing down like Emperor Nero or some shit. Same goes for ESTJs.

That made me laugh. esp the " normal people" part

I'll admit it though, once I'm EXTREMELY close to someone, like a best friend who knows everything about me. I am comfortable sharing my feelings, and I'll bust their asses if they make fun of me.
    I've done the sentimental postcard thing to my best friends, writing the cheesiest thing in the world and sending it, becuase its honestly what I think of them.
    I also draw pictures for my best friends of their favourite things or of them..

I'm 50/50 on the romantic movies. I'm pretty cold and skeptical about that stuff. I'm more likely to tear-up/cry when it's about friendship, or parent/child, sibling relationships.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I'm more likely to tear-up/cry when it's about friendship, or parent/child, sibling relationships.
    Me too! I remember when I was a kid and I watched this movie about a boy and his panda! He was sick and his mother couldn't afford to keep the panda AND buy the boy medicine so they had to sell the panda and the boy hated his mom for a long time and the mother died before the boy grew up. Sadest thing ever!

Heroism also makes me weepy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

donno, ESTPs can be very intimidating if you piss them off enough, or if they want something badly enough
    5 3 9