User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 101

  1. #41
    Obsession. Lethe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    ENTJs are a piece of cake when you meet them eye to eye. Tell him straight out that you are on to him and he may buck a bit at first, but then you will be respected. There is no reason to be afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    We're the same breed, kinda.
    + 1. Meet them eye to eye, and that should take care of it. The ENTJs I know in real-life love a good challenge, and are often disappointed when people give in too easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    What do you think is the scariest type?
    Hmmm, personally, I was unnerved by EXTPs (mostly ESTPs) at times. Their tertiary Fe completely catches me by surprise, and I'm often faced with discussing more personal matters than I desire to share. ESTPs are especially good at directing the feeling environment because they can process emotions faster, and have a greater awareness of them. In essence, not feeling like I'm in control of myself was an unpleasant experience.

    However, I'm partially counter-phobic, so I crave the thrill of being thrown off guard. I enjoy learning more about my limitations, and seeking out ways to work around that. None of this self-awareness would have been possible, were it not for those certain people I interacted with.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

    Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne


    Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

  2. #42
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    + 1. Meet them eye to eye, and that should take care of it. The ENTJs I know in real-life love a good challenge, and are often disappointed when people give in too easily.



    Hmmm, personally, I was unnerved by EXTPs (mostly ESTPs) at times. Their tertiary Fe completely catches me by surprise, and I'm often faced with discussing more personal matters than I desire to share. ESTPs are especially good at directing the feeling environment because they can process emotions faster, and have a greater awareness of them. In essence, not feeling like I'm in control of myself was an unpleasant experience.


    However, I'm partially counter-phobic, so I crave the thrill of being thrown off guard. I enjoy learning more about my limitations, and seeking out ways to work around that. None of this self-awareness would have been possible, were it not for those certain people I interacted with.
    ESTP's are probably the only ones that make me feel unsettled, like I don't know what will happen next. They're just TOO good at directing their energy, it really does catch me off guard. However, it's fantastic.

    STJ's are really easy to get a long with when they're not stubborn as a mule and refusing to acknowledge other's point of view, and can get pretty mean and selfish(at least the people I know).
    ESTJ's are probably the "scariest" superficially.

    INT's win at scary otherwise. lol

  3. #43

    Default

    Scary or Awesome?

  4. #44
    Senior Member Kenneth Almighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I've learned to deal with some ENTJs in my life, and some not. Some, I just ignore entirely.

    My physics teacher is, I believe, a very religious ENTJ. He doesn't take any shit from me and I've learned to respect him, disagree with him as I might. Right now we're on good terms.

    Given some thought I think my guidance counselor is ENTJ; it's the extroverted sensing that gives him away. I really, really don't like him; he is intimidating, and doesn't muck around, goes straight to the facts. If you're like him then you're liked; not, not.

    I don't know, maybe I don't have a correct sense of reality.

  5. #45
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Knowing what I know, I'm not scared of any type. This personality stuff shows that most of what people are putting out is just talk.

  6. #46
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    If there is ever an issue I just go head on and confront them. I lay out the issue and say "fix it". IT IS BROKEN. As long as they respect you and you pick your battles, it works very well. The two I worked for loved me...
    We have strong boundaries when it comes to issues of respect. Hit us with disrespect out the gate and we write people off, whether we disengage or our back is up and we steamroll. Hit us with unemotionally reasonable rationale and it's all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I'm not scared or intimidated by ENTJs. We're the same breed, kinda.
    Yes, of all the breeds, INTJs should be able to understand us better.

  7. #47
    Senior Member StrawMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    109

    Default

    ENTJ's have a strong presence, but they tend to be fair. If you don't kick them to their mental and emotional nuts, and do your job (if they are the boss) they are not scary.

    I find more "scary" some people that of seemingly non-existent reasons become annoyed by you, and then start scheming something behind your back. They come in many types.

  8. #48
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,541

    Default

    I have no trouble taking the ENTJs I know to task for whatever they say and do. They respond with clear explanations, and do the same to me. It makes for some of the most efficient, thorough, and productive information exchange I experience. The people with whom I can have this sort of no-holds-barred discourse and not be misunderstood (or worse) are very rare.

  9. #49
    Giggity Vie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Personally, INTJs intimidate me the most.

  10. #50
    One day and the next Rainne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    899

    Default

    ENTJs aren't really that scary, you just have to meet them on even ground.

    Personally, INFx scare me the most lol, I have no idea what's going on in there.
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Similar Threads

  1. What are the most "individualistic" types?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:02 PM
  2. Which Types Are The Partier Types?
    By Mondo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 11:44 PM
  3. Who Are The Sociable Types?
    By Mondo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 07:30 AM
  4. Which are the geekiest types?
    By dynamiteninja in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:08 PM
  5. [NT] Which type are the best cards players...
    By Maha Raj in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO