User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    im not scared of an entj ill kick theyre a**
    LOL. That's so cute with your avatar and the little belly sticking out and his posture.

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

thx
    Last edited by man; 09-22-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude, he's got Ben-Hur, Apollo Creed, Rahm Emanuel, and the color pink all up in your face.

Yeah, I suggest you don't mess with him.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I bet you assumed that ENTJs aren't ever intimidated by ENTPs here, if we turned the tables you'd probably find some ENTJs denying the possiblility of intimidation.
    Uh, apart from some very few abrasive ENTJ who leave the forum after short time of abrasiveness.. who the hell propagates this myth?

In the risk of being bloody obvious - we DON'T propagate this "scary type" myth for the ENTJ nearly enough so that anyone would need an ENTP to bust it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

But really i don't get the reasoning here. Why would anyone be intimidated by person simply because of the assertiveness of their presence and personality. Unless your under threat by negative consequences, when interacting with said person, i don't see why anyone would feel uneasy or startled. People are people, aslong as you keep your cool and remain ineffectual, this unsubstantiated feeling will go away.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Uh, apart from some very few abrasive ENTJ who leave the forum after short time of abrasiveness.. who the hell propagates this myth?

In the risk of being bloody obvious - we DON'T propagate this "scary type" myth for the ENTJ nearly enough so that anyone would need an ENTP to bust it.
    YES! While it's fun to play into the stereotype, it's just that, playfulness.

Who wants to be scary? ENTJs don't often wear goalie masks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I never said anything like that, however I know ENTJs, and they can be intimidating to some people, but not all. From what it seems, they don't necessarily try to be intimidating and scary, they are often just doing what is logical and safe and they certainly don't mind telling people what to do if they feel it is necessary.

I don't care about any of this propagation of sterotypes, it is not my agenda to bust it or craft it. You do seem to enjoy speaking on behalf of an entire personality type, could you just say 'I' instead of ENTJ or 'we'??

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    But really i don't get the reasoning here. Why would anyone be intimidated by person simply because of the assertiveness of their presence and personality. Unless your under threat by negative consequences, when interacting with said person, i don't see why anyone would feel uneasy or startled. People are people, aslong as you keep your cool and remain ineffectual, this unsubstantiated feeling will go away.
    Some people just can't do that. They have egos and a whole forest in their heads that can just get in the way. It can be like telling a war veteran that they are a waste of space and should get the **** out of the country that they fought for. I can't imagine any person that would remain cool and ineffectual when exposed to something like that.
    5 3 9

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Most of the ENTJs on this forum are awesome. Or at least they don't scare me.

There is one ENTJ female who likes to play dominance games (more on vent than on the forum) but she don't scare me. I think she frightens other users a little sometimes, though.

Like rebe said, I think healthy ENTJs can even be mistaken for ENFJ at first if you're on their good side.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Most of the ENTJs on this forum are awesome.
    I approve this message.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zhang View Post
    I approve this message.