User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Talking Who make the best villains? INTJ or ENTP?

They're practically your staple villains, with a few ENTJ's and other types occasionally thrown into the pot. Probably, apart from their NT, because of the way they often rebel against society in a way that ENTJ's and INTP's don't. Anyway, which do you think is the best at being evil?

Some INTJ villains include:

Professor Moriarty
    Hannibal Lecter
    Light Yagami
    Mr Glass
    Darth Sidius (Maybe Vader also)
    Lex Luthor
    Voldemort

Some ENTP villains include

John Simms as The Master
    Tho joker (Though I have heard a pretty convincing argument he was INTJ)
    Count Olaf

Uh... hit a mental blank but there are quite a few more. Anyway, which type do you think are more effective and/or more entertaining as villains?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

magneto is ENTJ i think

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

ENTPs become villains because they are bored ENTPs in real life are always playing pranks, INTJs become villains because of some perceived injustice towards them

MBTI
    INTJ

Come on, people.

MBTI
    INTJ

Carnage is probably ENTP or INTP btw. Though isn't it strange with the types how when the E changes to an I, this tends to make the person less manically evil, (although that may not be the case with carnage) and INTP's in general don't seem to make very good villains.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    Carnage is probably ENTP or INTP btw. Though isn't it strange with the types how when the E changes to an I, this tends to make the person less manically evil, (although that may not be the case with carnage) and INTP's in general don't seem to make very good villains.
    INTPs would need a good reason to become a villain but they would reason their actions and say their victims are the real villains in some way or claim that no action is innately good or evil.
    Last edited by Kasper; 04-04-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: fix tags

Castor Troy-->ENTP

I would like to know the difference between INTJ and ENTP villain.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

They're both good in their own way. Evil INTJs are the Machiavellian geniuses that come up with intricate plans to take over the world, whereas evil ENTPs just like messing with people's heads for shits and giggles. An evil ENTP is less dangerous in that he's very unlikely to pull off enslaving all of humanity, or even be inclined that way. We lack the discretion and self-control to do so. The Joker (bar Heath Ledger's Joker -- that one was ENTJ) is a perfect example of ENTP gone horribly, horribly wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    ENTPs become villains because they are bored ENTPs in real life are always playing pranks, INTJs become villains because of some perceived injustice towards them
    I guess that's possible. But I know that I can be terrifyingly calculating and destructive when motivated to do so. I don't like "payback" situations at all, but sometimes, once every few years, I am forced into a position where I need to teach someone a lesson. And I can be bone-chillingly terrifying and underhanded. The worst part (for the victim) is that I'm still seen as the confidante and sympathetic character, the friend whose shoulder you can cry on and spill more confidential information that I will use against you as soon as you turn your back. I never leave a trail.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Joker's a feeler, not a thinker. He's manipulative, so emotionally manipulative he can even drive people mad with ease and sometimes still be totally charming to them (he can appear completely empathetic if he needs to). He takes a lot more pleasure in enjoying people's pain and tribulations than necessarily searching for a clear goal or. Between the "some men aren't looking for anything logical" (Joker's ten times more passionate than rational) speech and the "I use a knife because I savor all the little emotions . . . I knew your friends better than you did" bit, he always strikes me as having more fun playing in the realm of people's reactions and feelings and than he does with concrete and logical ideas and motives.

In fact, he doesn't care at all about money or power. He wants social change. He wants to make other people understand they are living in what he considers a lie. Watch the end of the Dark Knight, when he seems genuinely saddened the two boats didn't blow each other up, basically rejecting or criticizing him and all he stands for. He seems to take it sort of hard. And his relationship with Batman is, to him, very, very real. "You complete me" seems heartfelt. He seems upset in a similar way in "The Killing Joke" when asking Batman why he doesn't understand why it's funny, why he isn't laughing. On top of that, when Batman's off the scene, Joker takes it so hard he just stops being the Joker. See The Dark Knight Returns, when he loses his smile and goes next to comatose because Batman isn't out there to be his equal.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?